Super distracted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it went well. I was in Mrs. Dooms shoes one week ago today. I had a hernia fixed.

The wife dropped me off like a package then picked me up later. I really would have like to have her there with me when I went in and there in the post op. It make me feel so much better know that she is there with me.

My wife was thinking thing might go wrong and she would get paid. So, while I was under the knife she went to the mall and spent a bunch of money. ;)

Covid sucks. The docs wanted me to isolate from family for 2 weeks before and after the surgery. Hah, yah that's going to happen, good luck. All I hear is everyone is infected, but no one is in the hospital. Hmmm sounds like a cold or flu. Maybe it's just a Cali thing? Let's move on please.
Thanks, hope you heal up quick, I know it's not fun.

I thought men can have children..? Hmmm :unsure:
Touché my dude. If you ask can a CIS man get pregnant without some intervention surgery, no not that I’m aware of. Can a trans man get pregnant? Possibly. So I guess I was under the assumption he meant CIS men.

Touché my dude. If you ask can a CIS man get pregnant without some intervention surgery, no not that I’m aware of. Can a trans man get pregnant? Possibly. So I guess I was under the assumption he meant CIS men.
wtf is CIS? Or do I not want to know...?

wtf is CIS? Or do I not want to know...?
“Cis, short for cisgender (pronounced sis-gender, or just sis), is a term that means whatever gender you are now is the same as what was presumed for you at birth.”

I think it means "OG"

“Cis, short for cisgender (pronounced sis-gender, or just sis), is a term that means whatever gender you are now is the same as what was presumed for you at birth.”

AKA if your born with a twig and berries, you ARE a boy -Jerry Springer.

It's a newer fad that is rapidly declining due to factual science. He should be ok soon :LOL:;)

So....
#1 @joshludden is correct. "OG"
#2 @jondilly1974 thank you for that very informative well worded meaning
#3 @gotnitro That is one of the funniest quotes I've heard in a while!!!
#4 I LOVE THIS FORUM!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AKA if your born with a twig and berries, you ARE a boy -Jerry Springer.

It's a newer fad that is rapidly declining due to factual science. He should be ok soon :LOL:;)
Yes if you have testes at birth, you are born a male. If you have ovaries at time of birth, you are a female.

If later in life, you decide you want to be something else, knock you socks off. Do you boo. 🌈👍🏻

Doom, late to the dance but glad your wife is doing well. I understand about your wife being important to you. Feel the same about mine. I have been a doting fool when she's down. Hope it continues to go well.. Where in Ca. are you? My family is in Sonora and Santa Rosa. I was stationed at Vandenberg for 3 yrs.

Doom, late to the dance but glad your wife is doing well. I understand about your wife being important to you. Feel the same about mine. I have been a doting fool when she's down. Hope it continues to go well.. Where in Ca. are you? My family is in Sonora and Santa Rosa. I was stationed at Vandenberg for 3 yrs.
We are on the border of Fresno and Clovis.

Dry as hell out there right now.. Hope you guys get some rain along the way..

How's your bride doing now @Doom! ? I hope her recovery is progressing well.

Thanks for asking, she is doing pretty good, she is still on light duty, but is back at work, and allowed to drive again. She was starting to get a bad case of cabin fever! :ROFLMAO: She is still not allowed to lift anything more than 10lb. and can't swim or take a bath (shower is ok thank god! I think it has something to do with the dissolving stitches) until the end of the month if her DR. clears her.

She already feels way better than before the surgery and is back to cooking dinner, so I'm calling it a win! :ROFLMAO: I kid, but she had me worried.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back