Support your lhs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Hey guys, thanks to Corona our goverment in Germany has come up with some heavy rules for our living habits. Almost every shop which does not sell stuff for living, has to close its doors for a view weeks.

This may end up in some bankruptcy of a few of our beloved shops. Everyone should buy their stuff there if they have a online shop , and should even think about getting stuff, that you wanted for a long time but didn't buy yet. Better buy it now, and help your buddy on the other side to get through this hard time. Stand together, stay strong and be careful.

Wish u and your beloved ones, health and luck. Some countries got hit real bad by that virus.

We have laws in the US against price gouging but not sure about Canada. Unfortunately it may not apply to non-essentials...though my hobby stuff feels essential to me... As a matter of fact, I'll eat dried ramen noodle soup before I get too conscious of hobby costs. But I quite like cheap ramen soup anyway.
In my opinion if a hobby shop tries to gouge prices during a state of emergency to expand profits, it's best to just spread the word and let the market decide to take em down. Tough to get away with trickery any more with all the social media accountability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_gouging#United_States

I'm reading that a shop in Canada is trying to take advantage of this by raising the pricing during this time. If that's the case, ? the LHS's! Consumers are not given a raise!
That’s not Canadian like. But there are scum bags everywhere

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back