Supporting Member giveaway, $125 plus bonus!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
First......lol. I may be the won......lmao

ohh I need a new servo.. this would be great! :D

I am assuming that you need to be a supporting member and post within the thread in the link....not sure as I cannot access the thread, just a guess.

Could always use some extra parts!

Great, be sure to become a Supporting Member and enter in the giveaway!

I am assuming that you need to be a supporting member and post within the thread in the link....not sure as I cannot access the thread, just a guess.

I thought it was pretty clear in the first post... :rolleyes:

Click here for the details on how to win. (you must have a supporting member account to see this post)

If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

Ehm @WoodiE :Question, what if you don't live in North America?...I would love to get such a gift certificate...I would not like the extra taxes I have to pay to get stuff to my doorstep...o_O
So joining such a raffle/contest is pointless for me...Because I will be paying double...:confused:

Ps. This had nothing to do with supporting the forum...Which I will do, the moment I have a steady income again...:)

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Erik
aka Aflan

Ps. Ps. I am fully willing to see if I can get some sponsors over here...Who might want to donate some stuff for a "European" raffle/contest/lottery...

Question, what if you don't live in North America?
FastEddyBearings ships worldwide. As for paying for customs, I have no idea how much that would be on a $30-$50 bearing kit. Nonetheless this giveaway isn't mandatory, if those outside the US can't pay the customs tax then it probably isn't a good idea to enter the giveaway. ;)

FastEddyBearings ships worldwide. As for paying for customs, I have no idea how much that would be on a $30-$50 bearing kit. Nonetheless this giveaway isn't mandatory, if those outside the US can't pay the customs tax then it probably isn't a good idea to enter the giveaway. ;)

In my case it would be 21%...Which would be do-able...But say a big price, like a Fazon...Would also have other costs added...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back