Mojave Surch’s mojave exb 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I didn't post for a long while. Im not dead still alive. I have bough a mojave exb on the day of my bday in December here is my setup:

Electronics:
-BLX 185
-2050kv arrma motor
-ds3218pro servo.
-dumborc 6 channel radio.

upgrades:
-powerhobby esc fan
-foam
-dusty Motors cover for the snow
-rear mud guards
-v5 hestsink
-yeah racing fan
-open rear diff upgrade.(spacer+shims)
-boiled A arms and body mounts

987555F9-B02E-4E05-B0EF-2B7B122F613A.jpeg
6C3874A2-90CB-4A47-A645-FA70625BE2C2.jpeg
E44445BC-B212-428D-B9A5-7B8BC9EC02E8.jpeg
41650918-2268-4716-B4A4-0CE0E482688D.jpeg
8BA2C813-1042-4BA7-8801-FFBF91669E34.jpeg
351C3D1E-6AAB-49C0-940D-D11DAACF0189.jpeg
6E636C0A-6B4E-491A-A8EE-BE8EACABDB0D.jpeg
136EEA75-BB21-4E83-800F-B08597985276.jpeg
AA8FD4A1-F945-46E7-BDB6-59A10134EDFD.jpeg
95CB058F-C707-4A54-A30A-9A13BC2D3D18.jpeg

The dusty motors dust cover is really effective against the snow. Yes i finally decided to run trougth minor snow Again. I crashed and tortured it in a -15 degrees Celsius weather Only one front body mount crack and front rear bumper spring who i also boiled down. The boiling method made the plastic a lot more flexible. When i come back home Its a race to dry everything And put wd40 on the kEy components. But i still have hard to reach places screws that unfortunately developed rust(Rear and front diff housing screws).

I have minir complains the right lower gearbox bolt on my kraton and now my mojave always seems to be over tightened out of the box because when i serviced the diffs i always feel like the threads are completely about to strip Had to put a longer bold and drill under the case. Kinda annoying hope it doesn't fail. 5-6 hours of running in this winter and no breakages only rear tail lights cracks because of the bumper and i ripped a part of the bumper sticker Because ramming into snow at high speed for jumps

I use superglue on the wheel nuts. I don't want to spend 70$ for the m2c ones when i can just superglue the nut when i run. Way better than threadlock. Still requires a lot of force to break them loose with a mechanic grade wrench.
I also have a ceramic hybrid sealed front motor bearing

Nice truck man. I am getting one very soon and want the exb if I can so I can build it. I see you got the dumborc radio, good cheap radio! I want to put a 4585 Motor in mine.

LOL , I had just put in a new servo in it , batteries charging , and started to rain !! I was like WTH ? Heck with it , drive it anyway , having so much fun ripping around on the grass , I kinda knew what it was gonna look like inside when I was done .

LOL , I had just put in a new servo in it , batteries charging , and started to rain !! I was like WTH ? Heck with it , drive it anyway , having so much fun ripping around on the grass , I kinda knew what it was gonna look like inside when I was done .
Scorched parts fenders still my best mojo buy!

Scorched fenders or not, the body posts need support of some kind. Heavy foam or similar.

I don’t feel the fenders do anything to cause the mounts to be any less than they are stock.

49F73A93-F830-4D65-BB85-83BC96C6C792.jpeg

I didnt add any support and they still find after the carnage i gave it i landed on ice roof first and engine block landing i think the the hard foam blocks just make the body post snap easier if you see where i broke mine its on the spring part not next to the post itself like i have seen so many times. I think this foam thing is what are making these post fail in the fiRst place. I could be wrong

I wish the scorched inner fenders were easy to buy ( in the US ) at the LHS , or online
I bought mine online?

What makes you think it’s difficult?

Maybe its the shipping cost I wanted them too but god to get them here

I live in Israel.
I had to pay shipping and Taxes on ALL I BOUGHT.
U buy a 9$ part and pay 19$ to fiddlesticking ship it.. damm..

Scorched do make high end gear..
Hit it. Its worth it. Just click and order !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back