Suspension that fits the 6s line’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hey everyone.

I was just curious. Is there any other cars suspension that bolts up to our cars?

I’ve noticed there isn’t much aftermarket support for different color shock bodies on these cars. Just the standard red anodizing(which is beautiful, and I love them. But on some I just wish there was more flexibility with color options.)

I’m absolutely love the look of the special edition outcast shocks... kicking myself for not getting one just for all the special edition bits ??‍♂️

Anyways, anyone know of anything the fits and is as quality or better than the factory arrma units?

Thanks in advance.

Shocks vary across the 6s line in terms of shock body length, rod length, and springs so there isn't a direct answer to give you for your specific application in regards to straight fitment of an assembled shock from another brand/model. However you should browse the shock thread that's stickied to the top of the Suspension forum, filled with lots of good info on cross compatible shocks and parts.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-blx-4s-shocks-upgrades-and-information.7413/

If we're just talking shock body cross compatibility then I am not sure but someone else may know and respond.

Shocks vary across the 6s line in terms of shock body length, rod length, and springs so there isn't a direct answer to give you for your specific application in regards to straight fitment of an assembled shock from another brand/model. However you should browse the shock thread that's stickied to the top of the Suspension forum, filled with lots of good info on cross compatible shocks and parts.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-blx-4s-shocks-upgrades-and-information.7413/

If we're just talking shock body cross compatibility then I am not sure but someone else may know and respond.
Cool, thank you :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back