Kraton Swapping BLX185 with EZRUN MAX8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to comment so i can follow the thread. Lol
Just an FYI, there is a watch thread feature up at the top by the title. When you click on it you can then choose to watch with or without getting emails.
upload_2018-4-30_16-10-30.png

battery elimination circuitry. it is how much power the esc and spare to put out to the steering servo. the stock bec is only set to 6.0 volts, but the stock servo is actually rated to run on 7.4 volts.
And it is "Battery Eliminator" because back in the day of Mechanical Speed Controller (MSC) - you needed a second battery pack (normally a 4AA pack) to power your RX and servos.

:)

Is it alot smoother than the stock esc
Ive only done testing around my house due to them reworking my local track. As for speed i don't believe its any faster and this was tested next to my buddies talion. I notice more speed on dead stop takeoffs, as it leaves nice burnout marks now lol. As for responsiveness id say their fairly close but id give the edge to the max8 due to programmability. You get a program card to make things super easy to change your settings as well as a spare fan. You can also adjust your lvc which is a nice touch. Im running the stock 2050kv motor without a hitch.

I haven’t noticed to much of a difference my hobby wing program card works with bolth esc only difference is there a few more options for programming with max 8 and you can’t change Servo out put to 7.4 but other than that there the same esc

I mean there bolth 150 amp and there bolth hobby wing shouldn’t say there the same

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back