Typhon sway bar mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello i need to get a couple of these (2)

I have noticed there are aluminum ones on ebay from PH and HR and they look to have setscrews for the sway bar. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of the sway bar as the stock plastic units allow the bar to slide a little side-By-side. Anyone have experience with these? Thanks

Hello i need to get a couple of these (2)

I have noticed there are aluminum ones on ebay from PH and HR and they look to have setscrews for the sway bar. Doesn'tbg this defeat the purpose of the sway bar as the stock plastic units allow the bar to slide a little side-By-side. Anyone have experience with these? Thanks
The stock sway bar ends also have a tiny 1.5mm set screw in one end to hold the sway bar in place

interesting design that makes me wonder why, thanks cheers
It's for the slightest adjustments to the sway bar. Most likely for fine tuning during pro racing.

The set screws purpose is to remove the play as the mount supports various widths of sway bars. you install the sway bar you want and use the screws to remove the play until it only moves side to side and not front/back

i don't see a reason to lock down the bar when all I'm doing is backyard ramp and dirt hill bashing, thanks everyone and cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back