Sway bar on kexb off !?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
I put rpm arms in the rear. the sway bar was not long enough to reach around all the way where the screw goes in, so I took it out does everyone do this?
please let me know if it’s fine or I need aftermarket sway bar thanks .

image.jpg

If you're just bashing ,it's fine to have them off.
If you're competition racing.. You'll need them for better performance around the track.

If you're competition racing.. You'll need them for better performance around the track.
Yeah just bashing. but let’s say I did want them I’ll have to go back to stock arms ?

Yeah just bashing. but let’s say I did want them I’ll have to go back to stock arms ?

Or find wider sway bars that can reach over to the mounting points on the arms...
How far off are they?
Put a ruler to the distances and let's see..

Took the sway bars off my Talion yesterday.…ran it….didn’t notice one scintilla of difference with or without them. Got me thinking about removing them on other rigs to see if I notice a difference. Maybe my driving is bad enough that I’m not sensitive to the change, maybe they don’t matter on bash rigs.

The K8 comes without them and I’ve been driving that rig for a few years now. Drives like a champ.

cheers,
kev

Nice 👍 good input I like that makes me feel better. I’ve been running with out it, the rear is lower than The front. is that a sway bar issue?

Could be your droop screw adjustment or spring preload adjustment but not a sway bar issue.
What’s the droop screw setting?
I hear that a lot but I don’t know what that is😒 can you send me a pic of it so I’ll know what the droop setting is thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back