sway bars for talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im no expert, but on a real car it kid of "locks the suspension more" so when you pick up the car and push up on bottom of the right front wheel the left front wheel's suspension will also move, so it kind of "links them together"
hope this helps! :)
(this can be done with the front and rear i think)

I’ve always thought on arrma cars the sways were more looks than anything... if your bashing... I’ve never really thought of them as important 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you need thicker ones than the stock, the stock are more for show and don't really do jack.

im no expert, but on a real car it kid of "locks the suspension more" so when you pick up the car and push up on bottom of the right front wheel the left front wheel's suspension will also move, so it kind of "links them together"
hope this helps! :)
(this can be done with the front and rear i think)
these cars aren't real?????

On-road they're a very useful tuning tool. On the Infraction they have the rear bar thicker like it's a FWD track car 🤷‍♂️, so I put the biggest one they had in the front with heavier springs and I like it much better, I can corner much harder and faster without it power sliding. I bought a thinner rear bar to try one day. I also upgraded the hold down with a Hot Racing one because it's so flimsy.

They probably put them on the 6S off-roads because it helps with quick maneuver roll overs. From what I understand the 6S line designed around the Talion which was designed after a racing RC. So it was already there. The disadvantage is that you'll lose articulation in the suspension on rocky terrain. That's why some Jeeps have sway bar disconnects.

I can't get in an RC and it doesn't transport goods, therefore it's a model car and not a real car. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back