Typhon Sway bars questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanical 77

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi..! I'm new to the Forum but I was a long time member of the Traxxas Forum which for some unnecessary reasons is almost dead now and I'm looking for something new with quality exchanges and good people with RC enthusiasm, therefore I hope to help and learn as much as possible about Arrma's vehicles which I consider to be very well made at a reasonable price. That being said, my question is, is it possible to fit or does a sway bars kit exist to install on the Typhon 3S.

Last edited:
Hi..! I'm new to the Forum but I was a long time member of the Traxxas Forum which for some unnecessary reasons is almost dead now and I'm looking for something new with quality exchanges and good people with RC enthusiasm, therefore I hope to help and learn as much as possible about Arrma's vehicles which I consider to be very well made at a reasonable price. That being said, my question is, is it possible to fit or does a sway bars kit exist to install on the Typhon 3S BLX.
Nothing off the shelf. I believe there was a user here who made his own for a Granite 3S, which is very similar to a Typhon 3S.

It's somehow the kind of answers I was hoping for, also I was planing to fit and modify some of the sway bar kits that we can find on the market but if someone have the knowledge to make something that will fit, I will be the better student that it never had. No seriously I'm not the kind who think that my ideas are the better and I like to applies solutions from others.

Thank you very much Sir, i'ts appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back