Sway Bars Talion v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlitch

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Would like to get a set of heavier sway bars on my Talion V3. The manual gives Team Durango Part #'s but I cant find them anywhere.
Stock I believe is 2.4mm Front and 2.7mm Rear and I would like to find the 2.6 and 2.9mm options for the street. Any suggestions or ideas or a different compatible sway bar?

Would like to get a set of heavier sway bars on my Talion V3. The manual gives Team Durango Part #'s but I cant find them anywhere.
Stock I believe is 2.4mm Front and 2.7mm Rear and I would like to find the 2.6 and 2.9mm options for the street. Any suggestions or ideas or a different compatible sway bar?

It's nice that unobtanium parts are listed.

Piano (music wire) ? It would require careful bending but you could make the bends and then cut the ends to length. It's available in a ton of sizes.
Are you using the aluminum center mounts allready ? There is a lot of flex in the stock plastic ones.

They arent strong enough to push the other arm up with the heavy spring rate springs on the shocks. they just twist. the suspension is so firm, with heavy oil and springs, i may not notice a difference if i pulled them off.

It's nice that unobtanium parts are listed.

Piano (music wire) ? It would require careful bending but you could make the bends and then cut the ends to length. It's available in a ton of sizes.
Are you using the aluminum center mounts allready ? There is a lot of flex in the stock plastic ones.
Not using the alum centers i may have to look into those. May have to make a new sway bar setup.

I run no sway bars it lets the suspension work to its fullest potential....my preference i just like the way the trucks handle without them

I run no sway bars it lets the suspension work to its fullest potential....my preference i just like the way the trucks handle without them
Probably not what you'd want for running speed runs or having the truck setup for pavement running.

I took them off my outcast as well. The only time it's running on pavement for any duration is at the skate park as it's lining up for a launch. :) I actually repurposed the holes for the sway bar cap on the rear to hold my TB wheelie bar vs double purposing the diff cap screws themselves as I was ripping those out.

I have been looking at the sway bars also. Wouldn't the Mugen or losi be close to the same as a lot of the cars have some interchangeable parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back