Mojave Swb exb Mojave diff questions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vrc

Reaction score
Hey everyon,
I converted my exb Mojave to a notorious chassis. love this beast. Handles good and is a true buggy for me. Anyways, new to arrma, and was wondering what people do for the rear bulkhead/diffs? The bulkhead cover broke near the bolts and was causing the diffs to skip on power. Do you guys recommend a aluminum bulkhead cover or just the the whole thing(bulkhead)aluminum? Is it eventually going to be a problem? TIA

Hey everyon,
I converted my exb Mojave to a notorious chassis. love this beast. Handles good and is a true buggy for me. Anyways, new to arrma, and was wondering what people do for the rear bulkhead/diffs? The bulkhead cover broke near the bolts and was causing the diffs to skip on power. Do you guys recommend a aluminum bulkhead cover or just the the whole thing(bulkhead)aluminum? Is it eventually going to be a problem? TIA
Depends on alot of things... but, the cover is a must imo, it strengthens up the diff housing alot and I feel helps save gears.. if you want to do the whole housing, that's your call, the good ones are a little pricey and will almost certainly have a different shim configuration than your stock plastic one, so get some extras and be ready to move/add/subtract shims, lots of dry fitting and checking, at least that was my experience(Hot Racing housings/covers).

My opinion is you should slap a set of aluminum bulkheads in the cart buddy and aluminum diffs. Jump in that rabbit hole with us or be smart and wait till they break🤣but then they are all sold out when you need em

Hot racing. There diff housing works great.

Screenshot_20220926-195408_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-195408_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Depends on alot of things... but, the cover is a must imo, it strengthens up the diff housing alot and I feel helps save gears.. if you want to do the whole housing, that's your call, the good ones are a little pricey and will almost certainly have a different shim configuration than your stock plastic one, so get some extras and be ready to move/add/subtract shims, lots of dry fitting and checking, at least that was my experience(Hot Racing housings/covers).
Thnx…that really helps!
Downside to the HR bulkheads is the cover isn’t included
Hmmm, that’s a bit!

So, I got the diff cover. Drove the car today see a crack developing in the bulkhead. So, I’m going to be buying an aluminum bulkhead. Just wanted to see if an aluminum cover would be sufficien. For me it isn’t. For future reference if anybody asks the same q’s!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back