Senton Swb vs lwb chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandlife

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Looking for a little help.
I ordered parts to convert my granite to a senton from jenny’s. Just got them in, and from what i can tell the chassis is identical to my granite chassis in length. from the research i did prior to ordering the parts, the chassis should be about a half inch longer.
Can someone get me a length of some sort for the lwb chassis so i can measure before i email jenny’s? Maybe center to center for the a-arms, or something like that.

The LWB (about 16”) is a good bit longer then the swb (just under 14.5”) so you may have received the wrong one.
Just email Ted and let him know. They are cool about checking on errors and always have been for me. Just be short and sweet about it as they are a true small family business that has been indispensable for many of us.

the chassis should have the serial number sticker on it and the first part of it should be the model number - so you should be able to tell from that what vehicle the chassis is from and see if it is a LWB chassis or not.

Ok cool, thanks for the help.
And yes, ive had nothing but great service from jenny’s. These things happen to the best of us, and they are second to none when it comes to customer service!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back