Outcast Sweep Terrain Crusher tire issues?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a set for my Talion and one wheel has a terrible wobble so I contacted SRC and sent some info they requested and didn't hear from them so I emailed them again they said they couldn't find any of my emails now they do not respond so no SRC garbage for me .

I have a set of Terrain Crushers on my Kraton.

I can't recommend them.

One developed a bad wobble after the tire started to separate from the rim. I bought them through Amazon, so I contacted them through there.

SRC was nice enough to send me 1 replacement.

Now, the other 3 are just as bad as the first.

They fill with dirt and have a horrible wobble to them.

I have drilled several holes in each as a last ditch effort to get some use out of them.

I won't buy them again. They might be OK for on road use, but not offroad.

I have a set of Terrain Crushers on my Kraton.

I can't recommend them.

One developed a bad wobble after the tire started to separate from the rim. I bought them through Amazon, so I contacted them through there.

SRC was nice enough to send me 1 replacement.

Now, the other 3 are just as bad as the first.

They fill with dirt and have a horrible wobble to them.

I have drilled several holes in each as a last ditch effort to get some use out of them.

I won't buy them again. They might be OK for on road use, but not offroad.
Sorry to hear that , I guess I haven't used mine enough for that to happen. They have just been collecting dust while I am waiting to see if SRC will replace the bad one I got right out of the bag. If you know of any good tires for 6s with decent traction and that don't balloon like crazy please let me know , is this something that nobody have been able to develop ?

I was considering buying some terrain crushers for street driving. I was leaning towards these over the street crushers because they are slightly taller and have more tread so I was hoping that would mean they would last longer (I don't care about traction, I like sliding on the road). I won't be buying them after seeing this. A few people have stated that they don't have issues with the road crushers so I'm going to look into them more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back