T-Bone Again, A Fan No More.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a update, I had my Bumper destroyed by s superbad hit, lucky for me the bumper did what it was exactly supposed to and took the complete blow. It destroyed it no saving, even bend the long Skid Plate screw on a 45 degree angle. The Bumper flew off the Kraton and I found all of it put what was left back together and took my pictures and filed my claim. Next day I paid the 4.95 shipping fee and had it from start to finish in under a week. I really commend T-Bone. They really stand behind there're stuff.. Only one replacement but hopefully I don't make the mistake twice.
What a good turn of events since the start of the thread! Happy you stayed away from the V2 e revo. Those things need a good $150 fresh out of the box just to be able to take hits from 10 feet of air... that 4s kraton is a beast for sure man.

So a update, I had my Bumper destroyed by s superbad hit, lucky for me the bumper did what it was exactly supposed to and took the complete blow. It destroyed it no saving, even bend the long Skid Plate screw on a 45 degree angle. The Bumper flew off the Kraton and I found all of it put what was left back together and took my pictures and filed my claim. Next day I paid the 4.95 shipping fee and had it from start to finish in under a week. I really commend T-Bone. They really stand behind there're stuff.. Only one replacement but hopefully I don't make the mistake twice.
Maybe you should share your direct contact there! ;-) Just Kidding . But here 6 Months still no reply. POS Bumpers for the win!

Maybe you should share your direct contact there! ;-) Just Kidding . But here 6 Months still no reply. POS Bumpers for the win!
Yeah it's great but I'm still fixing the little things that shouldn't need to be fixed. Dropped a new driveshaft in it today but I had some as many had said it could be an issue. I was covered. I do love it though it just flyes and it's fun to drive. I just think sometimes that Arrma cut a few corners to come in under 400.00 At this point I can live with it!

I have the Mojave TB bumper. I prefer the Stock one however. The TB bumper attaches to the bulkhead/diff cover plate and I don't like that. A weak point with major potential damage IMHO. The TB Fr. bumper protects the Mojave body a bit more but with a trade off at the bulkhead. As witnessed with my other TB equipped 6S rigs. Been there. Also, the TB Mojave bumper changes the balance of its chassis with more weight and over hang at the front. The Mojave in stock form is well balanced. The Fr TB bumper changes that balance. The stock rear Mojave bumper is VERY strong. No upgrade needed there IMO. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back