SOLD / FOUND T-bone Basher Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeesterC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
I have a t-bone basher front bumper that was on my senton for about a month. Does have some scratches from bashing but still in great shape. No cracks or breaks! All hardware is included except for two screws to mount the block to the front and one chassis screw but you can use a stock one like I did. Please look at pictures closely if interested and ask any questions. $20, includes shipping. Unlike t-bone racing mine is in hand ready to ship . Fits senton, kraton, typhon and I think one or two others but do your homework please.

Attachments

• 20170626_195410.jpg
    20170626_195410.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170626_195428.jpg
    20170626_195428.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 58
Why are you getting rid of a bumper which, from the scratches, looks to have served a good purpose? =)

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/giving-up-on-tbone-basher-front-bumper.4006/

Must be something like this
Nah, nothing like that.......lol. I have been wanting a kraton for a while now but the supply seems to be getting put off over and over. Have been waiting since May and gathering up parts to make it bullet proof. I have the rpm a-arms, rear skid plate, front bumper, shims for the differentials, castle mamba motor/ecs combo, proline badland 3.8 wheels and tires. Anyhow, got impatient and curiosity got the best of me so I installed all this on my senton. Created one beastly monster truck. This is how I wound up with the bumper........lol. In addition to all this in my opinion the rpm bumper does look a lot better and I feel it gives it more protection.

Nah, nothing like that.......lol. I have been wanting a kraton for a while now but the supply seems to be getting put off over and over. Have been waiting since May and gathering up parts to make it bullet proof. I have the rpm a-arms, rear skid plate, front bumper, shims for the differentials, castle mamba motor/ecs combo, proline badland 3.8 wheels and tires. Anyhow, got impatient and curiosity got the best of me so I installed all this on my senton. Created one beastly monster truck. This is how I wound up with the bumper........lol. In addition to all this in my opinion the rpm bumper does look a lot better and I feel it gives it more protection.
I'd like to see that senton

Hi I would like to buy and install for my Typhon. I haven't been involved in a sale or trade on this forum yet, let me know how to or where to look to get the ball rolling. Thank you.

Hi I would like to buy and install for my Typhon. I haven't been involved in a sale or trade on this forum yet, let me know how to or where to look to get the ball rolling. Thank you.
PayPal, you need to sign up for an account and get verified. It's free and really easy. Then we can proceed onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back