Typhon T-Bone Bumper alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Vorteks
I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan of TBone bumpers..mainly their cost and lack of instructions. But there don't seem to be many other options around for bumpers on the 3/4s Arrma's. I have one of their bumpers on my Typhon 3s and it's great in that it actually protects the front wheels and arms from impact vs the wimpy little stock arrma one. Now that TBone is out of the game, what's a decent alternative??

I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan of TBone bumpers..mainly their cost and lack of instructions. But there don't seem to be many other options around for bumpers on the 3/4s Arrma's. I have one of their bumpers on my Typhon 3s and it's great in that it actually protects the front wheels and arms from impact vs the wimpy little stock arrma one. Now that TBone is out of the game, what's a decent alternative??

I do not know where you are located, but in Germany you can get a hold on the ones from OKTAY, which are more or less German standard mods for the 6S models and now also come for the 3S.

Maybe they can be shipped to your place as well.

See link:
Oktay Bumper

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back