Talion T-Bone Bumper - Get the one made for the Talion (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My T-Bone Kraton bumper doesn't stick out farther than the stock front tires. I just installed it the other day and compare it to the OP's pictures. It sits just even with the stock front tires and is bent up more than in these pics. I wonder if T-Bone tweaked it a little ??? I ended up rounding off the left and right sides of my bumper...it's about a 1/2 inch shorter on both sides...no sharp point sticking out. I didn't like the sharp points. I liked the look but didn't want the points near the tires. I like the material that they used to make it....it was hard as heck to cut. It's no extreme bumper like on my old nitro rig, but it sure will help . I'll try and post pics later to compare.

Still no springs in the mail Justpassedu. My part numbers were TKR6083 and TKR6093...I want to fit them on before I let you know how I feel about them..but they are taking their sweet time to show up.
Well they wrote on their page they made a new version of the kraton bumper so probably

To stop the screws from pulling through you need a washer that fits the screw snug and you put it between the bumper and chassis plate.The reason it pulls through is the chassis tapered hole,with the washer there it can't pull through.

Do you have any part nr for some kind of washer that would fit good? Really need to fix that on mine lol

Just thought I'd share. Obviously the Talion bumper fits perfectly. See the below pics. One if the biggest complaints I read about the T-bone Kraton bumper was that it was too big and/or stuck out too far. And I kind of agree.

But the Talion bumper looks excellent! It's subtle, but makes a big difference - especially in person.

T-Bone Bumper made for the Kraton:

20160718_185053.jpg
20160718_185044.jpg
20160718_185039.jpg

And the one made for the Talion:

20160718_190217.jpg

20160718_190226.jpg

20160718_190233.jpg

I'm having broken suspension arms due to cart wheeling after jumps. Is there any after market product to help with that. Maybe a big wide bumber and wheelie bar?

The T-bone Racing bumpers or wheelie bars will help reduce breakages. Order on Amazon and Ebay and they will ship more quickly, but they will cost a couple extra bucks. Order from TBRacing.com and they will make your bumper then ship it to you. So a little less $, but can take a while.

Just got myself some of tbones v2 thrasher bumpers and while they look amazing what does the 2nd part that connects over sway bar on front bulkhead actually do are you guys installing them or running without them.

I installed it. It offers extra support as the bumper flexes back into the truck.

Yeah mine sits against the bumper. Are you putting it in the correct place? I was confused on where to attach it, but then looked at the TBR page and it is the top screws on the Diff box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back