Talion T-Bone Bumper - Get the one made for the Talion (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanleybb50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Just thought I'd share. Obviously the Talion bumper fits perfectly. See the below pics. One if the biggest complaints I read about the T-bone Kraton bumper was that it was too big and/or stuck out too far. And I kind of agree.

But the Talion bumper looks excellent! It's subtle, but makes a big difference - especially in person.

T-Bone Bumper made for the Kraton:

20160718_185053.jpg
20160718_185044.jpg
20160718_185039.jpg

And the one made for the Talion:

20160718_190217.jpg

20160718_190226.jpg

20160718_190233.jpg

Last edited:
The tires don't hit it when turned all the way left or right? I just added the tbone front bumper to my kraton made for the kraton and the stock tires barley clear it. Looks awesome and tbone are the best bumpers made. Just installed wheelie bar on my nero and my xmaxx... tbone got alot of my rc money this week lol...

The tires don't hit it when turned all the way left or right? I just added the tbone front bumper to my kraton made for the kraton and the stock tires barley clear it. Looks awesome and tbone are the best bumpers made. Just installed wheelie bar on my nero and my xmaxx... tbone got alot of my rc money this week lol...

All good there. It's not as wide as the Kraton one, so it's even further away. No issues.

Ty , I just grabbed a Talion tbr for my Kraton , these bumpers are expensive & ugly but as long as they get the job done that's all that matters.

I just ordered one for the Kraton...I'll hack away at it if need be but maybe it will be fine. I just hope it doesn't try to shovel dirt. One of my first RC's was that Kyosho Vanning you see in my picture. The front bumper on that was a huge slab of thick Kydex and went across the entire front end. I wish I had a RC that strong these days. I took a few phone company pedestals clean out of the ground with that Vanning and just kept on going. I never replaced a part on the Vanning....drove it till it just wore out then just got another one. It lasted a few years with no part changes. . There is nothing wrong with big bumpers when you run into something hard.

Last edited:
My kraton i have kraton tbone bumper and ripped screws out and bent so many times it finally broke off... i have a warranty replacement already so its ok but i wish i had seen this thread before i ordered... seen it next day. Lol one of these days i may just get talion one...

I just ordered one for the Kraton...I'll hack away at it if need be but maybe it will be fine. I just hope it doesn't try to shovel dirt. One of my first RC's was that Kyosho Vanning you see in my picture. The front bumper on that was a huge slab of thick Kydex and went across the entire front end. I wish I had a RC that strong these days. I took a few phone company pedestals clean out of the ground with that Vanning and just kept on going. I never replaced a part on the Vanning....drove it till it just wore out then just got another one. It lasted a few years with no part changes. . There is nothing wrong with big bumpers when you run into something hard.
Cool man yeah I went with the talion version for my Kraton , lots of reports around the web that the Kraton 1 is to big , it gets hung up on the jumps at the track or even normal bashing. Test it out , you can always dremel it down to size . Best of luck .

My T-Bone Kraton bumper doesn't stick out farther than the stock front tires. I just installed it the other day and compare it to the OP's pictures. It sits just even with the stock front tires and is bent up more than in these pics. I wonder if T-Bone tweaked it a little ??? I ended up rounding off the left and right sides of my bumper...it's about a 1/2 inch shorter on both sides...no sharp point sticking out. I didn't like the sharp points. I liked the look but didn't want the points near the tires. I like the material that they used to make it....it was hard as heck to cut. It's no extreme bumper like on my old nitro rig, but it sure will help . I'll try and post pics later to compare.

Still no springs in the mail Justpassedu. My part numbers were TKR6083 and TKR6093...I want to fit them on before I let you know how I feel about them..but they are taking their sweet time to show up.

Last edited:
The Talion TBR bumper is a better fit. The top part sits higher and doen't push the bumper down as much.

I had the chance to compare mine with my buddy's Talion one yesterday.

Mine has dug into the ground so many times it's permanently bent.

Reviving an old topic, has anyone tried the Typhon's T-Bone bumper on the Kraton? It's even smaller than the talion bumper. I'm mainly looking for something as small and unobtrusive as possible, the stock bumper doesn't cover the front lip of the chassis plate very well and mine is getting chewed up with just a few runs on it. It almost looks to me like the Kraton rear bumper might work on the front as well just by looking at the pictures and seeing the symmetry of the chassis, I may try it out unless someone thinks the fitments aren't the same

I took a T-Bone bumper and cut it down....It has the same bottom under the truck but it just curves up in front and comes up in front of the rack... about 1/4 inch out. I heated it with a heat gun and just curved it how I wanted it. It's only about 3 1/2 inches wide. I figure...all I want to do is protect that rack and the pins running through the A-arms.

My T-Bone Kraton bumper doesn't stick out farther than the stock front tires. I just installed it the other day and compare it to the OP's pictures. It sits just even with the stock front tires and is bent up more than in these pics. I wonder if T-Bone tweaked it a little ???

Can anyone Confirm this? And will it clear trencher x's on f-11's? Or should I just get the talion bumper.

Thanks!

yeah I just bought the front and rear for the Talion, I just decided to look into the one made for the durango truggy part No.
18033 and this is even more compact! I don't know if it fits so I checked the parts list for the Durango Diff and of coarse it has a different number but looks exactly like the Kraton diff case.

To stop the screws from pulling through you need a washer that fits the screw snug and you put it between the bumper and chassis plate.The reason it pulls through is the chassis tapered hole,with the washer there it can't pull through.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back