Notorious T bone bumper issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the 10047 TBR VX4 This one & don't think it's delivered complete. I mailed the shop, but i can't seem to find a photo what should be in the bag. On the link it says i should have some extra's. I received this, see photo. Anyone knows what's missing? I can't put it on the car like this.View attachment 40981

Looks like the brace and stand offs are missing?

Mine didn’t come with the block
That’s the same one I bought and it looks like they keep the stock bumper on
Just take off 2 screws in bumper only . Will fit perfectly then . Need the rest to hold hinge pins . Just did this yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 57
If you are running tbone in the oc/noto than you keep the pin retaining part of the bumper under the new tbone. Works great.
What do you mean brother ??
Just take off 2 screws in bumper only . Will fit perfectly then . Need the rest to hold hinge pins . Just did this yesterday
Your bumper is different than mine I have the v2 my top plat is different

See in the pic I posted. The old bumper is underneath and between the tbone one. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your original question.
Outcast_V2_Basher3_736x544.jpg

I know what the problem is, for the brcc i need the 10095 and that isn't delivered to european shops that's what my local shop told me. I have to order it myself from usa, but the shipping is more expensive then the bumper itself.

Last edited:
Call Jacob at TBR. It is possible that you are missing something or you were sent mismatched parts. Jacob is very cust. Oriented. Busy yes. I would phone him first. Follow up with details and some pix to him.
I've purchased much of TBR stuff and have had great results with just a simple call to Jacob. TBR has f/R bumpers that cross over to different models of the many Arrma 6S rigs.

Call Jacob at TBR. It is possible that you are missing something or you were sent mismatched parts. Jacob is very cust. Oriented. Busy yes. I would phone him first. Follow up with details and some pix to him.
I've purchased much of TBR stuff and have had great results with just a simple call to Jacob. TBR has f/R bumpers that cross over to different models of the many Arrma 6S rigs.
I got it thank you tho brother ..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back