Kraton T- bone bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.
What's up with the K6s t-bone thrasher front bumper. Trying to bolt it up ( m2c chassis)
It's not even close to lining up with the hinge pin mount block (top screws for the brace). I can make it work but I have to bend the crap out of it to get the screws in. Any one have similar problems? Is this how they intended to install it??

Hey guys.
What's up with the K6s t-bone thrasher front bumper. Trying to bolt it up ( m2c chassis)
It's not even close to lining up with the hinge pin mount block (top screws for the brace). I can make it work but I have to bend the crap out of it to get the screws in. Any one have similar problems? Is this how they intended to install it??
WEll I have the 4S and I'm having issues with my t-bone bumper. Looks real pretty and all but support, no nothing. All went together very well good fit screws on the front were just a little shorter. Now it's completely locked up. Just seiged. I can drag it but the Wheels won't even roll in my Hands. Happened before with these guys. Buy it and that's all folks. Made a few adjustments for my V3 Talion and after that it's a real beast now. If I was put Street Tires on it I can get upto 80+ depending on what gear I use. That things a blast. My Kraton, just ready to light it on fire and listen to the screams. Just making me crazy.

Good luck with yours. I really wish RPM would get out from under Traxxas and make the quality parts they design for Arrma as well. It could be a game changer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back