T- Bone Bumpers On Sale.. Was a Mistake :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan777

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I try not to pay full price for things, and I am always looking for a good deal. I thought I would let you you guys know, I saw a bunch of arrma, and other bumpers on sale over at http://tboneracing.net/brands-a-m/Arrma-rc/
Senton, Granite, adx-10, raider, talion, kraton, typhon.
Lifetime Warranty on there products, and if you have never used the "firstorder" coupon , that will give you an extra 15% off your entire order!!:eek::D
So if your thinking of of getting a bumper ...or 5.. then you might want to check them out!

Last edited:
I went to order the wheelie bar that fits the T-Bone bumper I have on my Granite BLS and noticed the sale was gone. I called T-Bone Racing customer care and was informed that unfortunately the sale was a mistake when somebody applied a code in the wrong place... ooops.

I still ended up getting the wheelie bar... it's something I've been looking at for awhile.

BOOO!!!:(:(
I had my cart full of stuff. For some dum reason i didnt pay last night. Today my cart went from $60 something to $80 something.:(

Awesome!! @Dustin Mustangs !! Im glad you got your order in before they noticedo_O.. No clue, why i didnt pay.. mabey I forgot? Brainfart? Adhd? I don't know?? Well.. You win some.. you loose some...such as life...:cool:

Awesome!! @Dustin Mustangs !! Im glad you got your order in before they noticedo_O.. No clue, why i didnt pay.. mabey I forgot? Brainfart? Adhd? I don't know?? Well.. You win some.. you loose some...such as life...:cool:

I've put smokin' hawt deals in my cart at Tower and eBay and seen the price change when I'd up the quantity.
My fault for being slow on the trigger.
Now, if it's too good be true, I don't hesitate!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back