Mojave T-Bone bumpers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Now that I have installed front and rear T-Bone bumpers on my "Mojave" I am reading many complaints about them. They seem nice! Are they no good? 🤔

20220625_202208.jpg

The only issue I had with the rear T-Bone bumper was the fact that it hooked up to the bulkhead. Not a problem from a driving perspective but a pain in the arse when you wanna do some diff work or there's a problem. Something simple like adding more grease or even changing the fluids means you have to deconstruct the whole back end to get the bumper off first. I had the one that comes with the wheelie bar (Outcast) on my Talion. If the Mojave one doesn't screw into the bulkhead then you're good to go I guess. The bumper itself provides good protection and can take a good hit from any angle.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_183.jpg

T-bone bumpers are very tough in a crash I hit a big metal highway plow blade on the side of my speed road and hit head on the bumper didn’t break I’m sur3it really lowered the damage also, but at 83mph a steel plow wasn’t very nice bumper or no bumper. But I can reuse the bumper no proble. At reasonable speed it takes all the bumps I had given it

My buddy has the mojave ones and he has had no issues, other than getting to diff is slightly more annoying. I have run the bumpers for kraton and typhon without issue. They have absolutley protected my cars and I have never broken one. I think some people just get bad batches or something idk because mine and my buddies have been through some abuse without breaking

Now that I have installed front and rear T-Bone bumpers on my "Mojave" I am reading many complaints about them. They seem nice! Are they no good? 🤔

View attachment 226170

Love mine on the Kraton EXB 6S I did not want a wing wheelie bar and it keeps the Kraton nice and low on full power and not standing up at the sky.

Yes it is a pain when it is time to do rear diff but I only do mine every 20 battery packs so it's cool for the extra work. If there was one negative I wanted larger wheels so someone printed a new wheelie wheel holder so I can use the larger wheels.

Otherwise, Tbone is good.

1656335639897.png

It attaches to the bulkhead but that doesn't bother me much. I figure some just had bad luck. Thing seems pretty beefy but still flexible! 🤔
I also love the way they look! 😎

Since the tbone racing is gone, are there any alternative rear bumpers for the Mojave?

View attachment 226170

Myself, my Tbone front bumper has saved my rig quite a few times.....I have seen some complaints, but I have nothing to complain about with mine.

I did put a rear bumper mount on that was designed by @3d-rc.myshopify.com ..... super design..... tougher than stock by far - rear bumper itself is still stock

Myself, my Tbone front bumper has saved my rig quite a few times.....I have seen some complaints, but I have nothing to complain about with mine.

I did put a rear bumper mount on that was designed by @3d-rc.myshopify.com ..... super design..... tougher than stock by far - rear bumper itself is still stock

My complaints were almost always about how they ran the business the products themselves were decent enough considering they were literally the only option most of the time anyway. I do have their bumpers on a number of my rigs as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back