Granite T bone for Granite 4x4 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out my TBone Bastion bumper for my Typhon. Strong as iron!

View attachment 23962

I have submitted a warranty claim.We will see what happens
I’ve had nothing but love from TBone warranty wise until recently. I would email a photo attached to the order email and bam they would send a new one out. Happy Days !!! So I recently bought a few and broke one a couple of weeks in and no love. They wanted me to pay for shipping which is the same price as the bumper for me. All good ordered a couple more an they threw one in for free. That’s what put me off RPM they have a lifetime warranty but charge for shipping. All good probably to many people taking the piss :giggle:

That black brace hold the red brace in. You have to use your own screws to make it work. This is why I think the quality control for TBone is terrible. There is an installation video for the rear bumper but they make no mention of that brace on the rear. And the wheel on the wrong side? Classic.

I ordered a T-Bone front bumper for my redcat blackout xte, the screws it came with did not even fit they were to large for the bottom diff housing of my redcat, I had to go buy longer screws of the correct size to install the front bumper. I bought it through their ebay store and when I sent them a message about it they never responded at all.
I've even sent a regular email to them asking if the Granite 4x4 bumper would fit on the Granite BLX, I never heard anything back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back