Kraton T-Bone front bumper issue with voltage hobbies brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rrr184

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Is anyone using t-bone XV4 v2.0 front bumper with voltage hobbies front suspension brace installed? I just tried to install the bumper and the screw holes won’t line up with the thicker voltage brace

Last edited:
Is anyone using t-bone XV4 v2.0 front bumper with voltage hobbies front brace installed? I just tried to install the bumper and the screw holes won’t line up with the thicker voltage brace
Is the chassis bent that might explain it although I have heard of aftermarket stiff not fitting very well. Personally I've never tried voltage hobbies stuff because it's very expensive for what it is. I personally prefer Alza racing products. Far superior in build quality and almost half the price. I really don't know how they justify the price tag of some of there kit. It's just copied after all. Anyone can do that

The t bone bumpers are designed to be used with the stock setup, fitment with other aftermarket parts is not guaranteed unfortunately.

Is the chassis bent that might explain it although I have heard of aftermarket stiff not fitting very well. Personally I've never tried voltage hobbies stuff because it's very expensive for what it is. I personally prefer Alza racing products. Far superior in build quality and almost half the price. I really don't know how they justify the price tag of some of there kit. It's just copied after all. Anyone can do that
What type of aluminum does Alza racing use? I couldn’t find it on there website.

7075 aluminum if I remember correctly.
I think it is that one. Same as the one that the German POS make there stuff out of. I have several of their pieces and they are light but strong. No over kill on wieght gain.
I think that is important on Armma rig's.

I think it is that one. Same as the one that the German POS make there stuff out of. I have several of their pieces and they are light but strong. No over kill on wieght gain.
I think that is important on Armma rig's.
Yeah the aluminum bits on these should be 7075 milled aluminum not 6065 stamped aluminum especially the chassis.
I wish Arrma would at least offer use 7075 upgrade parts.

I have the same setup on my kratons ( v1 and v3 version) and you new talion. Mine fit fine. The voltage hobby front and rear braces are pretty tough. I don’t quite understand how you mounted it,,can you send me a picture? The top of the front brace fits under the red steering brace then to the bottom of the chassis. The t bone basher bumper has nothing to do with the aluminum brace,,unless I’m misunderstanding your installation.....let me know....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back