T-Bone is Excellent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same with my revo front bumper/skid. It's a multipiece skid and I snapped it in half when I hit a tree mid flight at nearly 40mph. Totally shattered my front bulkhead, cracked the rear one just from the impact I guess. I told them all of that in the email and then I asked if I could buy just the piece or had to get the whole bumper/skid again. Asked me the same thing and got a new piece a week later for free.

Probably why I now run a TBR skid on 5 of my 7 vehicles and why I just ordered one for my outcast before I've even bought it. LOL!

TBR is by far the BEST company to deal with. Excellent parts and their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!:)

I had the same with my revo front bumper/skid. It's a multipiece skid and I snapped it in half when I hit a tree mid flight at nearly 40mph. Totally shattered my front bulkhead, cracked the rear one just from the impact I guess. I told them all of that in the email and then I asked if I could buy just the piece or had to get the whole bumper/skid again. Asked me the same thing and got a new piece a week later for free.

Probably why I now run a TBR skid on 5 of my 7 vehicles and why I just ordered one for my outcast before I've even bought it. LOL!
woah you got a replacement for free, and I can't even have them to reply to my email asking for refund because they sent me a defective product :(
Glad for you tho :p

Last edited:
woah you got a replacement for free, and I can't even have them to reply to my email asking for refund because then sent me a defective product :(
Glad for you tho :p

Wow that’s terrible. I just emailed customer support directly not through a support ticket. I just asked if I could buy a replacement brace that broke so I didn’t have to buy the whole bumper. They replied and asked for pictures and shipped it.

Maybe try to email customer service if you haven’t already. Sorry to hear of your trouble :/

Wow that’s terrible. I just emailed customer support directly not through a support ticket. I just asked if I could buy a replacement brace that broke so I didn’t have to buy the whole bumper. They replied and asked for pictures and shipped it.

Maybe try to email customer service if you haven’t already. Sorry to hear of your trouble :/
I wrote to "sales" and "support" ya, not a single reply in a month.

I placed an order almost a week ago and got a thanks for your order replay and was told I'd receive an email when the order was processed. Still waiting.....

I had the same response from T Bone, I smashed my front bumper broke the skid and angled front bumper brace, which at the time was angled the wrong way which I informed them about before I smashed everything, after the photo’s were sent to them they replaced everything that was broke with record time free shipping! Can’t ask for better customer service than that!

Glad to hear you positive experience with their support.
My front and rear Tbone bumpers have survived many lawn dart-ings into
1-large granite boulder
1-large maple tree
+ many into the lawn as well
And now they are just a bit scuffed up. A great investment, imo.

I'm still waiting for my parts. To they did answer my email asking what was up. So there's that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back