T Bone order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I place an order with Tbone racing almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t shipped. Anyone else having an issue getting their items ?
Every other person, Tbone is really bad about communicating with their customers.

I like the TBone plastics and most of their designs and I plan to buy more from them. My suggestion and what I try to do myself is to purchase their products from their EBAY store. I feel that because they are accountable to their reputation at EBAY, they either won't list what they haven't produced yet or they try harder to fulfill EBAY orders in a timely fashion. They have always been late when I buy from the website but on time when I buy from EBAY. The drawback is that they don't list everything they have there.

I like the TBone plastics and most of their designs and I plan to buy more from them. My suggestion and what I try to do myself is to purchase their products from their EBAY store. I feel that because they are accountable to their reputation at EBAY, they either won't list what they haven't produced yet or they try harder to fulfill EBAY orders in a timely fashion. They have always been late when I buy from the website but on time when I buy from EBAY. The drawback is that they don't list everything they have there.

I'm UK based, I ordered on their website and friend ordered on eBay, his arrived quicker..?

Hey I place an order with Tbone racing almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t shipped. Anyone else having an issue getting their items ?
I received an email yesterday about a warranty submission, so they're just behind at the moment. They are overhauling the whole business, so they need some time to get things in order.

Same boat. Ordered the 15th told me finally after email/chat system/Instagram dm that would ship by the 7th at the latest ??‍♂️

I'm having the same issue. They replied, apologized and said that they had been swamped by lots of people ordering stuff in December.
Their package tracking sucks. You have to have Facebook to be able to track your package.
I use the US postal service app to track my packages through them with no issues.

I'm having the same issue. They replied, apologized and said that they had been swamped by lots of people ordering stuff in December.

I use the US postal service app to track my packages through them with no issues.
Maybe it’s because I did a warranty claim. I was not given an actual tracking number I have to login through Facebook to get messages from them it says

Maybe it’s because I did a warranty claim. I was not given an actual tracking number I have to login through Facebook to get messages from them it says
When I did my warranty they said they would send me a new bumper then nothing and like a month later it showed up in the mail.

People had delays awhile back so I knew this, just remained patient and bam, got a email package was on the way.

My first time ordering from them and might be my last considering week 4 starting and still nothing shipped if I don’t get something posted to me this week might have to contact PayPal and my credit card company

Finally my order shipped today. I ordered the 15th no contact until the 26th, 12 days later it’s finally shipped. I’m glad it’s shipped, but a little communication would of gone a long way, Hopefully the order is right lol

Finally my order shipped today. I ordered the 15th no contact until the 26th, 12 days later it’s finally shipped. I’m glad it’s shipped, but a little communication would of gone a long way, Hopefully the order is right lol
Same thing here, took about the same time, never tried to communicate with them and waited to hear from them first. Finally got email that order shipped, everything was right and packaged well.

Really is ridiculous. I have a now shipped email from 01/22 and have not received my package.

Hey I'm new here, and this is my first post but I just got into arrma's and I ordered from them for the first time and got my item in like a week. The second order has been in for 2-3 weeks and still not shipped. I've emailed twice and the first response was they had a system failure and my item was shipping very soon, a week later I email again and the response was it was just being finished and about to ship and should be there any day now and to keep an eye out for tracking. That was 4 days ago but still nothing.

I am a patient guy but that first fast shipment spoiled me I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back