T Bone order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I'm new here, and this is my first post but I just got into arrma's and I ordered from them for the first time and got my item in like a week. The second order has been in for 2-3 weeks and still not shipped. I've emailed twice and the first response was they had a system failure and my item was shipping very soon, a week later I email again and the response was it was just being finished and about to ship and should be there any day now and to keep an eye out for tracking. That was 4 days ago but still nothing.

I am a patient guy but that first fast shipment spoiled me I guess.

Welcome to the club. I won't order from them ever again. Horrible communication and a new excuse each time. If you read back on their reviews this had been going on well over a year. I'm done

I had to file a claim to get my money back no replies for over a month good thing I paid with PayPal never buying from them again. My first and last time

I have a hard time trying to wrap my head around why this company burns it's own bridges. Why I'm at it Voltage does the same! ?

They are horrible been waiting since December 26. They just don't care!

Welcome to the club. I won't order from them ever again. Horrible communication and a new excuse each time. If you read back on their reviews this had been going on well over a year. I'm done
Finally got shipping confirmation yesterday. I think my first order went through fast because it was for my Granite Voltage and they probably has those in stock since it's not a popular model for them and my Granite BLX order took forever because they had no stock and stalled until they could fulfill it. I suppose if I were a company that's somewhat cornered a market it makes financial sense to sell what you don't have and make people wait while your supplier fulfills them instead of putting an out of stock status on your popular selling models. This way your customer pays for your costs of supply up front and they aren't out anything and you just make the customers deal with the delays and say whatever excuses to keep them waiting if they ask wtf.

I would be fine with this if they actually said somewhere there was no stock and/or real ETA on shipping times, that way I would have a choice in the matter.

Finally got shipping confirmation yesterday. I think my first order went through fast because it was for my Granite Voltage and they probably has those in stock since it's not a popular model for them and my Granite BLX order took forever because they had no stock and stalled until they could fulfill it. I suppose if I were a company that's somewhat cornered a market it makes financial sense to sell what you don't have and make people wait while your supplier fulfills them instead of putting an out of stock status on your popular selling models. This way your customer pays for your costs of supply up front and they aren't out anything and you just make the customers deal with the delays and say whatever excuses to keep them waiting if they ask wtf.

I would be fine with this if they actually said somewhere there was no stock and/or real ETA on shipping times, that way I would have a choice in the matter.

Well this is what they claim on their site as it seems some stuff is made to order:

"T-Bone Racing strives to ship all orders as fast as possible. On most orders there is a 2-6 day manufacturing / processing time after the order is placed. Most orders are shipped within 3 business days."

That said I've ordered about 5 or 6 times and not one order was shipped in under 10 business days.

Well this is what they claim on their site as it seems some stuff is made to order:

"T-Bone Racing strives to ship all orders as fast as possible. On most orders there is a 2-6 day manufacturing / processing time after the order is placed. Most orders are shipped within 3 business days."

Change that to 1-2 weeks manufacturing and I won't complain ?

I've ordered Tbone stuff in the past and recieved in decent timing. Most products have held up pretty well except for the notorious and outcast bumpers. The Kraton front and typhon f&r bumpers have been great. Ordered these nearly a year ago.
Hearing these latest issues i won't be ordering from them unless i hear CS has stepped up. Which is too bad bc i like the looks of the Tbone over what RPM puts out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back