Typhon T-Bone Racing 3s line redesign/issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!
Jeff over here at TBR just starting this thread so we can give you guys updates an answer questions on the 3s bumper redesigns coming up.

It has been brought to our attention that the 3s Hinge pin cover concept not working very well. We currently have all the 3s models coming back into our shop so we can see if we can rescue this design or just start over. Either way we want to make sure you guys are getting the value you are paying for!

Please let me know if you have any questions we have found some work arounds that seem to work.

-Jeff
Hi Jeff, great news that you are looking at the hinge pin issue.

I’ve had a couple of issues on the rear bar.
1) first run out and the wheel came off. It happened again and I lost the screws. You guys replaced it no questions asked but I haven’t fitted the new one to see if the problem reoccurs.

2) the position of the wheels does nothing to prevent flips. As a wheelie bar it is useless could you look at the wheel position.

3) I’m not convinced about the bend from the bar to bottom plate vs screw position. I’m worried the screws are now exposed to scrapes and scratches.

Generally though I feel both bars give much more protection. I’ve had a few big landings on either end and I feel the car takes much less of a beating.

Thanks

My TBone bumper didn’t save my chassis and tower this time ?

F6462B62-F561-4A59-A0EB-291154913D91.jpeg

Hi Jeff, great news that you are looking at the hinge pin issue.

I’ve had a couple of issues on the rear bar.
1) first run out and the wheel came off. It happened again and I lost the screws. You guys replaced it no questions asked but I haven’t fitted the new one to see if the problem reoccurs.

2) the position of the wheels does nothing to prevent flips. As a wheelie bar it is useless could you look at the wheel position.

3) I’m not convinced about the bend from the bar to bottom plate vs screw position. I’m worried the screws are now exposed to scrapes and scratches.

Generally though I feel both bars give much more protection. I’ve had a few big landings on either end and I feel the car takes much less of a beating.

Thanks

Sorry man, but I doubt you will get a reply here from jeff... I would hit him or them up directly...

Sorry man, but I doubt you will get a reply here from jeff... I would hit him or them up directly...

I’ve been trying to get a hold of them for weeks with no reply once again. I’ve never dealt with such a sh*t company before. They promise me they’re going to do something then turn into a ghost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back