T-Bone Racing Black Friday Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
T-Bone 40 to 50% off Black Friday sale starts Thanksgiving 6pm Pacific. Up to 40% off. You can sign up for their 50% off VIP sale and they will send out emails BF and Cyber Monday. Check em out if you're looking to save a few bucks.

Cool! @Notorious J needs to see this so he can stock up and save a few bucks at the same time ?
I'm an RPM guy now, at least for my Notorious 6s. Did pull the trigger on a T Bone front basher bumper for the new Typhon 6s though. RPM doesn't have something small for the Typhon, but if they make it, I'm in 100%

Speaking of T
20191212_084259.jpg
bone racing I ordered product on November 29th. It's my first time buying from them. The order still hasn't shipped, is this normal?

Yes. They actually make the product AFTER purchase. They don't have stock sitting waiting
Good to know. I bought a pair of bumpers for the Typhons on November 17, and they didn't ship for at least a week, arrived on Tuesday. I ordered the folding stand during the boxing day specials, and it still hasn't shipped yet. I'd say three weeks from order to receiving sounds about right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back