T-Bone Racing Bumper/Skid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
Decided i needed a rear bumper for my Talion V3, been reading that T-Bone holds up better if you put a washer or something between the chassi plate and the bumper.
Since i could'nt find a rear bumper for the Talion (here in sweden) and since i did'nt know exactly what would fit I ordered a 10017 Wide Basher Rear Bumper Typhon and 10018 Wide Basher Rear Bumper Kraton. To my surprise they are exactly the same except for a tiny difference in the bend.
Clean the holes, cover the screws threads with a light spray of silicone, put the screws in a couple of threads, use a 2K epoxy and cut it flush with the chassi before it hardens completely, let it cure for an hour or so.
Seems like a very small mod but this has been working well for me. That rear bumper is just perfect for bashing, protects the chassi, shocks and helps the wing mount.

Attachments

• IMG_1954a.JPG
    IMG_1954a.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1956a.JPG
    IMG_1956a.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1957a.JPG
    IMG_1957a.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1959a.JPG
    IMG_1959a.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 64
Hi just bought my first typhon where can I find front middle and rear skids from any ideas?

Thanks for that I'll have a look
They have great plastic, very high quality. If you want say a metal skid plate i think Voltage hobby may make them, possibly Hot Racing (HR). Im sure im missing a few. I often Ebay search for parts or Google for them because I have a few to care for between me and my sons

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back