Typhon T-Bone Racing bumpers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Typhon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I figured for those of you that are interested in adding these t-bone racing bumpers that id show some pictures of my front and rear additions for you to gander at. Due note i added the larger wide basher bumper in the rear. Its a bit tacky i admit but with those heavy truggies on my track it may just save me one day. Also im not a track nazi and i do my best to flip people over with my typhon. Those stinkin slash 4x4 are a tricky one sometimes :) ive had great success with the front bumper and id highly recommend it. Im hoping the rear will help eliminate the chassis wear from the harsh chassis slaps i encounter. Im waiting for my 6700mah smc battery to arrive so i can post some feedback for you guys on the rear bumper. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
20161026_114641.jpg
20161026_114627.jpg
20161026_114540_Burst01.jpg

Attachments

• 20161026_114540_Burst01.jpg
    20161026_114540_Burst01.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 38
T-Bone Racing will ship international, why not buy directly from them?
Thanks, I just wanted to save on delivery cost and time. But after a little look my local model shops don't stock them so maybe no choice anyway.

Thanks, I just wanted to save on delivery cost and time. But after a little look my local model shops don't stock them so maybe no choice anyway.
I'm loving my Tbones thus far and have bashed them very hard. They are not overly springy, good for Olympic style cartwheels while not further launching your rig upwards during bad wrecks. There a must have for me.

I'm loving my Tbones thus far and have bashed them very hard. They are not overly springy, good for Olympic style cartwheels while not further launching your rig upwards during bad wrecks. There a must have for me.
Agreed and have ordered direct fom T-bone, will take it easy with my new ride until they arrive lol. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back