This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what? I had to warranty my Typhon front bumper because it snapped in half. If that happens again I can't claim warranty?

No, this is incorrect.
We offer a lifetime warranty, that means there isn't a limit. We might change that policy in the future to a limit of three breaks, but that is still in discussion.

-Jeff

Hey slick2500 I broke that part on the bumper for the Outcast. it is part T043. I don't know if it is a one time replacement. My new piece did not come with a part #... Bicketybam ask that question and did not get an answer a couple pages back. Problem with the Kraton bumper on the outcast or Notorious is it doesn't stick out far enough. I have that one too on my Kraton and cant believe it hasn't broke yet. I'm using some heavy washers on the block to give it some more support so maybe that is helping.

Sorry been away from here for the last couple of days.

We do offer multiple warranties and do warranty singular parts.
We are currently looking into changing out the Outcast design, but nothing is final.

Best regards,
-Jeff

Jeff- throw a block onto the Outcast design, and notch to fit- mount to the shock tower (metal) instead of the plastic case in the center of it.
I like the way you think.

UK Ebay purchase charges update:-
Hi folks. Just thought I'd give an update on a pair of basher bumpers i bought on ebay from TBR. I ordered them separately a day apart on 01/04/19. Both took 12 days to arrive with me. The rear didn't have any costs attached to the delivery, but the front arrived today with a customs charge and post office handling charge of £12.79 in total. That was on top of the £33 of the original cost of the bumper including postage from ebay. Nearly £70 for the pair is very steep for 2 plastic bumpers, although they are excellent quality and fit great. TBR really ought to sort out some uk sales links to reduce the costs to customers i the UK. I was planning on getting the wing mount next, but need to see the bank manager for a loan first!!
Cheers.
Andy.

UK Ebay purchase charges update:-
Hi folks. Just thought I'd give an update on a pair of basher bumpers i bought on ebay from TBR. I ordered them separately a day apart on 01/04/19. Both took 12 days to arrive with me. The rear didn't have any costs attached to the delivery, but the front arrived today with a customs charge and post office handling charge of £12.79 in total. That was on top of the £33 of the original cost of the bumper including postage from ebay. Nearly £70 for the pair is very steep for 2 plastic bumpers, although they are excellent quality and fit great. TBR really ought to sort out some uk sales links to reduce the costs to customers i the UK. I was planning on getting the wing mount next, but need to see the bank manager for a loan first!!
Cheers.
Andy.
Great question!

We have tried multiple times to start up an affiliate/dealer account with the bigger hobby stores over there and either the don't want to carry our product or want too much of a cut.

We are however currently creating relationships surrounding international shipping in the hopes of decreasing your
import fees
Shipping costs
Ship time
with accurate tracking.

This is a monumental project for us and has been ongoing. We hope to have it settled by the end of this year.
Sounds like they're working on it @Andrewcrofts

T bone,I have a v1 typhon. Do you have a wing mount to fit my buggy? I broke mine today,thanks for any information.

I bought an XV4 bumper for my Noto thinking it had the block like the Kraton since there was no vid for it. I liked the style because of where it mounted under the chassis eliminating 2 screws into the diff. as well as the block on top. I was disappointed to see that not only were the 2 screws back in the diff. but they put 2 into the top. The bumper looks awesome, and I've had no problems so far, but it is a worry.

Hey guys,
I'll start off by introducing myself, I am Jeff and will be handling all Arrma form activity for T-Bone Racing.
I have been with the company for over 8 years and am currently sitting as one of the co-owners/Brand manager!
A big initiative for us this year is to be more connected with the industry than ever! You guys have given us so much over the
years and we want to give back to you guys!

I am starting this thread to give us a chance to get more connected with you guys (Arrma users).
We love our bashing community and want to support and work along side you to create the best possible bashing experience!

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Best regards,
Jeff
T-Bone Racing
Who makes your parts? I am part owner of an injection molding company in NC and may be able to help you if you are looking for a molding company.

As a relative newcomer to bashing (Kraton) I must say your big bold bumper has saved me numerous big repairs as I cartwheel my way to learning how to drive and jump better. Thank you!

i really jus wanna give a shout out to t bone!!! purchased a bumper for my outcast a while back an snapped it. well then i purchased another to replace it. i contacted t bone about jus PURCHASING the main part of the bumper an was told "hey man u know we have a lifetime warranty" send me a pic of your bumper an we will get something done. thanks jacob for the service and thanks t bone for the product!!!!

For OP. I ordered TBR front and rear bumper and a cage for my V4 Kraton on April 10th. It still hasn't shipped. When will production be back on track and when should I expect to receive notification that it's shipped? Should I just cancel the order and try again later with another model?

How long do they take to ship? I ordered bumpers for 2 kratons five days ago and have heard nothing. I was really hoping they would have shipped by now.

i really jus wanna give a shout out to t bone!!! purchased a bumper for my outcast a while back an snapped it. well then i purchased another to replace it. i contacted t bone about jus PURCHASING the main part of the bumper an was told "hey man u know we have a lifetime warranty" send me a pic of your bumper an we will get something done. thanks jacob for the service and thanks t bone for the product!!!!
I sent them an email like a week ago, I got response back that they would look into it then nothing since.

Hey guys,
I'll start off by introducing myself, I am Jeff and will be handling all Arrma form activity for T-Bone Racing.
I have been with the company for over 8 years and am currently sitting as one of the co-owners/Brand manager!
A big initiative for us this year is to be more connected with the industry than ever! You guys have given us so much over the
years and we want to give back to you guys!

I am starting this thread to give us a chance to get more connected with you guys (Arrma users).
We love our bashing community and want to support and work along side you to create the best possible bashing experience!

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Best regards,
Jeff
T-Bone Racing
I read that the senton blx 3s front bumpers were not fitted right... The day after i ordered one. I received a email saying my order has been placed, and haven't hear another word.... Tbone didn't say they were not in stock when i placed my order. Be nice to get some sort of posible delivery date.. Tks

Hi Jeff. Just received my @T-Bone Racing replacement front bumper last night. You, Jacob and all the crew at TBR are aces in my book. Hoping that you continue to excel in innovation, design and service. The other rc plastics company with three letters in it's name, starts with r and ends with m, brings to mind a four letter word I can't say in an open forum. Hoping you expand to suspension components as well. Also, is there any way to buy individual components of the different kits? I only get warranty once, totally accept that, but if I break a brace or other part of the whole assembly, can I order just the part that I need to replace? Take note, if I can't break it, it's indestructible!
I would just like to get my bumper cuz ive already bought two stock ones still waiting with no reply

I think it's best to buy from a retailer that had them in stock. Like in eBay. If you buy straight from T-bone you could end up waiting a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back