This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last order I made earlier in the month took 12 days to get to me. I’ve never had an order come sooner than 7.

I absolutely love T-bone Racing gear. Super impressed with the products and the service I've received.

I am in Australia, a bloody long way away, but I order via the official T-bone site directly and the products have arrived promptly each time. This is rare, most places (even most RC stuff on Amazon) won't deliver to Australia. So the fact you guys do is awesome!

The pricing is very competitive in my opinion - most things RC related are more expensive in Aus, after market parts especially. I feel that T-bone products are actually very competitively priced even with shipping to Aus, so well done on that.

I've used T-bone gear on my Hobao's and my Arrma's, always fitting perfectly and are super strong. They are by far the strongest components on my cars!

Keep up the good work!

Hey @T-Bone Racing, well done on making such great stuff and awesome customer service. I’ve ordered from both LHS and direct and your shipping from the US to Australia is very good. I have never broken anything of yours though a V4 bumper into the back of the leg sure does hurt.

It’s great to have the vendors like you here....it is appreciated

Jeff,

Have you been getting reports of your wheels on your Typhon 3s wheelie bars not holding up? I have purchased two wheelie bars in the last month for my Arrma 3S vehicles and 3 of the 4 wheels have lost the black plastic that shields the exterior of the bearings after the first run. I thought it was no big deal and I would run them until they died, but then the bearings start loosing the metal balls. Is there a solution to stop this form occurring with the replacements I am going to order? This morning I used the new wheels that I received in the mail on Tuesday and the same thing happened after just 10 minutes.

Placed an order on the 14th that still has not shipped. E-mailed multiple times asking for status with no response. Obviously this place is no longer a reputable store so for any potential buyers I would beware.

Going to file a dispute with my CC company as well as BBB if no response by the end of the week!

I emailed them today asking about time to ship an order of 7 bumpers and was told:

"Right now our current ship times are delayed about a week and a half out from order date.
We're working constantly to get back to our normal 1-3 day shipping times!
Since we're nearly caught up it shouldn't take too long to get your order shipped out.
But you can expect a slight delay."

I sent the email at 10:43am and got a response at 1:47pm. I was about to place my order for the 7 bumpers, but after everybody saying that their shipping and communication is horrible, I'm thinking of not ordering. Where else can we get bumpers from though?

I placed an order on 19th through website. No indication item has shipped. Communication would be helpful. If it's delayed let the customer know otherwise we are left in the dark. I also have an order through ebay and it has also not shipped. It seems you all really need to figure out how to provide a better level of customer service. Think I'll take my business elsewhere next time.

I placed an order 4-21 and have not gotten an email confirmation or anything, but I have been charged. I sent an email yesterday through their website and have not heard back.

I placed an order on 19th through website. No indication item has shipped. Communication would be helpful. If it's delayed let the customer know otherwise we are left in the dark. I also have an order through ebay and it has also not shipped. It seems you all really need to figure out how to provide a better level of customer service. Think I'll take my business elsewhere next time.
Where is "elsewhere" though? Do you know of any other place that makes bumpers besides the RPM one for the Kraton? I'm looking for bumpers for my Typhon, Senton, Kraton and MT410 but haven't found any place other than T bone that make them.

I have rpm for my Kraton. The most recent order I did was for mud flaps and senton bumper. I'll go back to using stock on that. I can get replacement quickly.

Keep up the good work. I have a bumper for a Senton mega ordered from your site ,,been a week I guess but don't stop working to tell me and a bunch of other guys where or how are orders are doing. That could take most the day and you wouldn't get any bumpers made..

Placed an order on the 14th that still has not shipped. E-mailed multiple times asking for status with no response. Obviously this place is no longer a reputable store so for any potential buyers I would beware.

Going to file a dispute with my CC company as well as BBB if no response by the end of the week!
It took them about two weeks for them to finally send me my bumper, i now have a tracking #, orde
Keep up the good work. I have a bumper for a Senton mega ordered from your site ,,been a week I guess but don't stop working to tell me and a bunch of other guys where or how are orders are doing. That could take most the day and you wouldn't get any bumpers made..
They are atleast two weeks behind from what ive heard, i ordered my tvr bumper on the 8th of april, and its finally on its way!

Can't be that hard to add a message to a confirmation email or update the website to say we experiencing delays. Any communication would go a long way to keep customers satisfied.

From what I hear, everything is made to order. So you place the order, then your order is waiting in line to be made and ships out when it's done. If you want it faster, then buy it from a T-Bone retailer who has it in stock.

Brian

That's helpful to know. Wasn't aware that was how they operated. I assumed they had stock on hand and when levels were low they would start production which could cause delays depending on the supply and demand of the product. Explains why my ebay order isn't any faster as the seller was Tbone.

That's helpful to know. Wasn't aware that was how they operated. I assumed they had stock on hand and when levels were low they would start production which could cause delays depending on the supply and demand of the product. Explains why my ebay order isn't any faster as the seller was Tbone.

If you can find it from a seller other than T-Bone (on say eBay), then that means they should have it in stock and it would ship out right away.

Brian

That's ridiculous made to order. Come on plastic bumpers from a company that's been around as long as they are. They should have stock out the waszo. Not building custom choppers you know!

Can't be that hard to add a message to a confirmation email or update the website to say we experiencing delays. Any communication would go a long way to keep customers satisfied.
They did
From what I hear, everything is made to order. So you place the order, then your order is waiting in line to be made and ships out b it's done. If you want it faster, then buy it from a T-Bone retailer who has it in stock.

Brian
Ya i ordered right from tbone, and they are in the middle of doing a recall on the senton bumpers so it took a bit longer to get the new and inproved one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back