This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get the 10% discount to work as advertised on their website
Its 5% I think and you just have to enter JRC in the promo box at checkout.

Its 5% I think and you just have to enter JRC in the promo box at checkout.
Wrong website. I thought it was Jennys. Not sure about a discount with TBR. I've bought most of my stuff from Amain. Sorry @crimsonfancy .

Hi Jeff, any word on when the redesigned hinge pin cover for the granite 3s will be available?

Have been really impressed with TBR products - bough basher bumpers for my FTX Carnage & Outlaw and they massively improved impact protection (paid for themselves in saved replacement arms/ front end parts). Granite 3s / Big Rock wheelie bar combo is doing the same for the Granite - just that front hinge pin cover & figment gap letting it down.

Placed my order on the 26th of last month and got my notification today that my order was shipping. 11 days but I'm good with that. Know TBR has been falling behind a little lately so didn't want to email them and just remain patient until I heard from them.

I also didn't realize until lately that they make orders after being placed. So just be patient guys and you will get your order before long.

I appreciate TBR for coming on this forum because it shows their dedication to the Arrma brand!

Thanks Tbone!
Arrma D

Placed my order on the 26th of last month and got my notification today that my order was shipping. 11 days but I'm good with that. Know TBR has been falling behind a little lately so didn't want to email them and just remain patient until I heard from them.

I also didn't realize until lately that they make orders after being placed. So just be patient guys and you will get your order before long.

I appreciate TBR for coming on this forum because it shows their dedication to the Arrma brand!

Thanks Tbone!
Arrma D
I place my order for 7 bumpers on the 25th of April and it got shipped May 3rd and got delivered yesterday. Roughly a week and a half for 7 bumpers....I'm happy.

I place my order for 7 bumpers on the 25th of April and it got shipped May 3rd and got delivered yesterday. Roughly a week and a half for 7 bumpers....I'm happy.
Yeah, that's about the same time frame as mine. Don't mind waiting a little for my RC goodies. lol

Wrong website. I thought it was Jennys. Not sure about a discount with TBR. I've bought most of my stuff from Amain. Sorry @crimsonfancy .
Must be reading here. They've since removed the advertisement for the discount that was there eight days ago.
Now it's free shipping for $75 purchase

Must be reading here. They've since removed the advertisement for the discount that was there eight days ago.
Now it's free shipping for $75 purchase
TBR had a 15% off on Ebay a few weeks back. I said Wow got to get my 6s stuff, so had a couple questions and shot them a email.

By the time I got a response, the 15% was over. Oh well.

Sometimes when I go on the tbr website on my pc a little wheel pops up on the left side of the screen asking me to sign up for a news letter and once you put in your email address the wheel spins and gives you a random discount, I think last time I got 5% off but there were spaces on the wheel for free spin, 10% off, 15% off, 20% off and free shipping.

Sometimes when I go on the tbr website on my pc a little wheel pops up on the left side of the screen asking me to sign up for a news letter and once you put in your email address the wheel spins and gives you a random discount, I think last time I got 5% off but there were spaces on the wheel for free spin, 10% off, 15% off, 20% off and free shipping.
I remember seeing that at first. I bet if I clear my cookies / browser data it would come back up again. The discount I saw though was directly top right on their homepage.

I don't mind waiting a few extra days for an order from T-Bone, especially since they are pretty much the only game in town.

I don't mind waiting a few extra days for an order from T-Bone, especially since they are pretty much the only game in town.
Too bad POS doesn't ship to the US they have a bunch of bumpers for Arrma.

Has T Bone caught up on orders? What's their turn around on orders these days? I have a few rigs needing some protection.

Has T Bone caught up on orders? What's their turn around on orders these days? I have a few rigs needing some protection.
They started shipping again about a week ago.

11 days from order to ship notification for me, not too bad, I'm happy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back