This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this today after placing an order yesterday. I emailed them Sunday asking about getting a bumper for a model they don’t make,but I think the bumpers will work if I can drill my own mounting holes. The replied Monday that they should work and just request no mounting hole on my order. So that is what I did and ordered the pair. Today I got this. All of this was just to say T Bone has great customer service.
E8E89133-35F3-4D63-8A43-EC9B8833D4D7.png

I got this today after placing an order yesterday. I emailed them Sunday asking about getting a bumper for a model they don’t make,but I think the bumpers will work if I can drill my own mounting holes. The replied Monday that they should work and just request no mounting hole on my order. So that is what I did and ordered the pair. Today I got this. All of this was just to say T Bone has great customer service.View attachment 38264

Definitely cool that they offered to "customize" for you.

Definitely cool that they offered to "customize" for you.
Yes sir,I think that I had read on here someone else had requested that in the past from them and they did it for him. I just wanted to double check with them before hand,and they said no problem. Really liked the thank you email, that kind of stuff doesn’t happen very often.

If you design something and supply them with the CAD model and drawings, they will make it for you.

This should go without saying but I’m going to say it anyway. At this point you take ownership of the design and they aren’t liable for any mistakes on the drawings or on the form, fit and function.

I placed an order Monday night and just received shipping confirmation.

This was for front and back bumpers for a Typhon which is probably not as common as the other trucks- and in red, which is even less common I'm sure.

And they give a military discount which is greatly appreciated.

Just placed an order with TBR last night (5/15) for Typhon F/R bumpers in red and for Noto and outback front bumpers. I'll update here when I get confirmation that it shipped. ??

Last edited:
Seems like they caught up with orders lately and shipping out faster.
Right On Tbone!

Hi Jeff and welcome !
2 questions for you ?
I have been looking for some "center" mud guard, same as on the following picture.
Would you release some one day ?
Also, it would be nice if you mentioned the width of your bumper on your website. Exemple : ref 10017 vs 10018. A lot of people are using Typhon bumper on their Kraton or Outcast, so I think a more detailed spec sheet will be useful. Could you make it?
Thanks a lot !

View attachment 34614
POS modellbau in Germany has got one

Okay guys, now the bad news. When I put in the order for these braces, I also asked to have the main part of my front bumper replaced. It's an XV4 2.0, and looks like this:
20190330_233524.jpg

But our friends at T Bone sent me this instead:
T Bone red bumper.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys, now the bad news. When I put in the order for these braces, I also asked to have the main part of my front bumper replaced. It's an XV4 2.0, and looks like this:View attachment 38579

But our friends at T Bone sent me this instead:
View attachment 38580

And because I couldn't wait for them to send me the new one, this happened:
View attachment 38581

I'm a big fan of their products and service, but they don't always get it right. Some of the other members feel that this is a big problem, and in some cases, I can see why. I emailed them right after receiving it, and I'll post again once they have replied.
That looks like the wide rear bumper that I ordered for the Typhon!!! Did you break MY bumper!?! ?
That's a bummer ☹️. Keep us posted.

I'm a big fan of their products and service, but they don't always get it right. Some of the other members feel that this is a big problem, and in some cases, I can see why. I emailed them right after receiving it, and I'll post again once they have replied.

Their products are awesome but I agree, their QC needs a lot of attention.

I ordered some stuff from their ebay store Thursday May 16 and tracking says out for delivery today (four days)
Much faster than I expected
Update:

Yes, I received my order from their ebay store today. This means four days and delivered including weekend in there. I paid about $7 more than direct but shipping was included.

Welcome Jeff I’m glad to see u guys enter the ring , not everyone here has the same opinion I really think u will get some honest feedback also great place to throw out some new ideas / products for guys to try (hint hint) lol but Good luck love the products . one day I’ll get my hands on a tower to tower brace for the kraton from u guys !!

Hello Jeff,
First of all, please let me thank you for decision to represent TBR officially on the forum, this is very good approach.

To be honest, my message to you is, unfortunately, negative. Hope you manage to rule that out and help me.
The issue: problem with front bumper XV4 2.0 Front (for Kraton 6blx of 3rd generation) and absolutely no response from TBR to four requests to your contacts ([email protected], [email protected], website request form) during already 1 month ("life-time warranty" becomes questionable)!

About the bumper issue: low quality of screws (they are not of tempered still, and just painted black) and concern about wrong developed one part of bumper, where 6 screws are to be screwed up (do not know how it is titled).
As a results of installation attempt, two (out of six) screws' slots got smashed. The rest screws are perfectly installed. I got stuck with non fixed bumper and without ability to twist off the screws.
Answering to your potential question, it did not messed up different screws (actually there is no room for that, they all are different)
The only solution was to drill these screws (so their heads were eliminated), and this helped me to unplug the detail.

As a result, i'm now with
- spoiled 1 detail (which i have no way to develop myself, and need a replacement)
- a bit corrupted (in holes) the main protector detail (which is the largest one), and well, i hope it is not big issue
- and absolutely no reply from TBR during 1 month => no way to use claimed so called "life-time warranty". Actually by the moment i can only say, that there is no warranty.

Is there any chance you could help me with this issue, which actually happened not because of me or my curved hands, but because of , i believe, temporary issue in development.

PS there was absolutely no problem with rear bumper TBR100181 , installed easily
IMG_0999-05-05-19-10-53.JPG
IMG_1040-05-05-19-23-28.JPG
IMG_1041-05-05-19-23-28.JPG
IMG_1042-05-05-19-23-28.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back