Outcast T Bone Racing issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faffy123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I ordered the exo cage for the Outcast on 24th August and it still has not shipped. Emailed them on the 28th to be told by Jacob they were being made and would ship that day or within 2 days. Fair enough. So still not shipped by the 31st so emailed again to be told by Jacob yet again the cage guy was making it and it would ship that day. 3rd September still nothing so emailed again and now no response at all. They are a joke! Anybody else having issues with them?

So I ordered the exo cage for the Outcast on 24th August and it still has not shipped. Emailed them on the 28th to be told by Jacob they were being made and would ship that day or within 2 days. Fair enough. So still not shipped by the 31st so emailed again to be told by Jacob yet again the cage guy was making it and it would ship that day. 3rd September still nothing so emailed again and now no response at all. They are a joke! Anybody else having issues with them?

It usually takes them a little while. You probably won't get it for 3-4 weeks. They're a small business and have to make everything when the order is placed.

So why does there website state 2 to 4 days to ship and also why has Jacob in sales lied to me saying it will ship? I'm in the UK so you can add at least 2 weeks when or if they ever do ship it. Awful customer service

So why does there website state 2 to 4 days to ship and also why has Jacob in sales lied to me saying it will ship? I'm in the UK so you can add at least 2 weeks when or if they ever do ship it. Awful customer service

I don't have an answer for that. I'm just telling you how it was for me and other people on here that have ordeed from them. Maybe they're backed up on orders or something. It sucks you're having a bad experience with them. They make some really strong parts.,

I have been polite and patient via email with them. I also stated it's a huge let down to themselves as their products are so popular it's a shame they don't treat their customers properly or at least explain what's going on to me.

It took forever to get my parts and the fitment was terrible. Trying to get the rear bumper on was near impossible. I emailed them and they never answered. I’ll never buy from them again.

Was this recently @bicketybam

Yes. Ordered a front and rear bumper for my Granite 4x4 back in July. It took a month to get them and then the rear bumper was so badly made that I thought for sure it was for a different truck. I watched the installation video and it did not install the same way. It also came with an extra part that they made no mention of. It turns out that it is used to hold the rear chassis brace on because the bumper doesn’t. I had to use my own hardware to secure it. Again, I’ll never buy another thing from them.

I noticed a few of the bigger hobby shops are carrying their products now so that's probably why it takes better than a month to get your order. I also think that's why their quality control is nonexistent now. They lost my business too.

@Faffy123 I wish I could say this is the first time that I've heard of shipping issues from @T-Bone Racing but sadly it is not and is exactly why I recommend anyone buying from them to do so from eBay, Amazon or your LHS - as those places would have them in stock and ready to ship right away vs ordering direct and having to deal with the potential hassle of waiting for them to be made.

Hopefully @T-Bone Racing can shed some light on this for you and give you a better update soon.

Same problem here. Ordered some bumpers and 10 days later I emailed them to ask where my stuff was and they emailed me back with excuses then oddly enough it shipped that day and arrived two days later. But happy with the parts just not shipping times.

Yeah TBone used to be fairly consistent at around five to seven day delivery...even if it was a made to order part. Now it’s a crapshoot. Guess they got too big for their own good.

I have shipping and tracking information now. Will still be a while to receive it as I'm in the UK

I have shipping and tracking information now. Will still be a while to receive it as I'm in the UK

Maybe I should contact them, I ordered a few days before your order date and still got no update on shipping or anything.

I would. If I hadn't I don't think it would have shipped. I have a tracking number although it hasn't moved anywhere yet

It took a while to get my eco cage for my Talion and fit good. have saved damage many times . Sounds like growing pains for the T-Bone Co.
Hope they work it out as they are great parts. I have their front bumper also which I tested high speed on a retaining wall last week, broke and damaged some parts not the bumper . Would have been worse without it.

I noticed a few of the bigger hobby shops are carrying their products now so that's probably why it takes better than a month to get your order. I also think that's why their quality control is nonexistent now. They lost my business too.
They've lost my business as well. 4 parts for my Senton and not one fits! I also had trouble with their mud guards on the Talion. There are other vendors so no worries

I would. If I hadn't I don't think it would have shipped. I have a tracking number although it hasn't moved anywhere yet

I emailed them and they told me my order was caught up in production and they will notify me when it gets shipped. Hopefully its soon because I was hoping to put a front bumper on my outcast before winter comes.

When and if I ever order from them, it’s cause I’m in no hurry.

As a matter of fact, they contacted me just this week to say my order was shipping. What order? I had to look it up cause I’ve forgotten.

First time I had to wait longer than 2 weeks I too started a thread and was told I should know better. Everyone knows it takes them longer cause they have to make the materials too, lol.

Looks like my order is on its way!!

One thing I was going to ask was how these bumpers hold up in colder weather. Winter is around the corner and Im looking to try to winter proof my cars. I heard WD40 on plastics help a little bit. Makes them less brittle.

I don't plan on going crazy with the jumps but I do want to run on some warmer winter days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back