Senton T bone racing parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! with all the Hobbico talk lately I have been a little worried on parts availability for these trucks.

Hobbico doesn't own everything you know. T-Bone Racing is not under any company.

Hobbico doesn't own everything you know. T-Bone Racing is not under any company.
This is a good thing! I just hope that other companies such as Tbone racing, RPM, HR etc. continue making parts for ARRMA models, particularly new release ARRMA products such as the Mega 4x4 until Hobbico gets back on their feet.

Arrma & Axial aren't listed in the bankruptcy. Hobbico still have to make money some kind of way. Arrma could make the brushless version of these trucks completely destroy the Slash & Stampede if they wanted to. I think that was in the cards anyway. As long as Traxxas isn't trying to patent bumpers & gears those companies should be safe. Most Traxxas owners go straight to RPM for upgrades so they would piss off their own customers if they went after them.

I think it's about time someone challenged traxxas in making a equaly or better truck and definetly more afordable. I think traxxas feels threaten by competition so if anything resembles a part they make or made they get all huffy and puffy and try and screw stuff up for anyone else.

This is a good thing! I just hope that other companies such as Tbone racing, RPM, HR etc. continue making parts for ARRMA models, particularly new release ARRMA products such as the Mega 4x4 until Hobbico gets back on their feet.
You can count on it! We'll keep covering cars until there aren't any left! Then we'll make our own! ;)

Hopefully they make for srnton 4x4 too
Senton 4x4 parts coming soon.

any body get tracking numbers yet from t bone? its been 6 days for me with no number.not looking good for them

any body get tracking numbers yet from t bone? its been 6 days for me with no number.not looking good for them

I emailed yesterday. They said they’d begin shipping next week. My gut says they put them
on the site before the stock arrived from the manufacturer.

I emailed yesterday. They said they’d begin shipping next week. My gut says they put them
on the site before the stock arrived from the manufacturer.

T-bone IS the manufacturer. They are a metal fab company first & they cut these bumpers on a per-order basis with no overhead. That's mean they supply & have to obtain everything from plastic for the bumpers to the nuts, screws, washers, & spacers.

T-bone IS the manufacturer. They are a metal fab company first & they cut these bumpers on a per-order basis with no overhead. That's mean they supply & have to obtain everything from plastic for the bumpers to the nuts, screws, washers, & spacers.

Oh, didn't realize that. Thought maybe they designed and ordered from overseas like most companies. Thanx for the info. So I guess they're just running behind.

After looking at it more I'm still not sure this bumper will do enough to protect the perches completely. Better than stock but I might try to add another bar a little lower to the bumper.

hey blur I guess the guy lied to me then. he told me last week it would ship wed the 31st. well no info yet

Oh, didn't realize that. Thought maybe they designed and ordered from overseas like most companies. Thanx for the info. So I guess they're just running behind.

After looking at it more I'm still not sure this bumper will do enough to protect the perches completely. Better than stock but I might try to add another bar a little lower to the bumper.

Those perches need divine intervention. They need something like what's on the stampede 4x4, otherwise RIP :(

Those perches need divine intervention. They need something like what's on the stampede 4x4, otherwise RIP :(
They really do. I've broken two at ridiculously slow speeds..just happen to coast into a rock or a stick. I love the shock design as they're ridiculously easy to take apart / rebuild but right where it meets the A arm is just so brittle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back