Senton T bone racing parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any body get tracking numbers yet from t bone? its been 6 days for me with no number.not looking good for them

T-bone IS the manufacturer. They are a metal fab company first & they cut these bumpers on a per-order basis with no overhead. That's mean they supply & have to obtain everything from plastic for the bumpers to the nuts, screws, washers, & spacers.
You got it! We're putting systems in place now to keep a solid inventory in stock so we have no more delays. Last year we upgraded our production to get faster manufacturing times, now we're going after shipping!

hey blur I guess the guy lied to me then. he told me last week it would ship wed the 31st. well no info yet
We would never! :D No, seriously, I'm sorry your parts are delayed, we've had a few hiccoughs but we're not interested in excuses. Send another email over to [email protected] , tell them Nick sent you and they'll make sure to do what they can to get that order sent out asap!

Oh, and we'll have a new XV style bumper, new wheelie bar and Front A-Arm A-Skids for the Kraton in just about a week!

Thank you all for your support!

hey tbone u got atill fri the 9th to ship #9570 or going to file a paypal case tired of the lies. and now no one emails u back

hey tbone u got atill fri the 9th to ship #9570 or going to file a paypal case tired of the lies. and now no one emails u back

I'm not sure about any lies. I'm also not sure why you haven't received a reply, perhaps the email is wrong. Send me a private message and we'll get this squared away. :)

Got my Shipping notice just now. Label has been created. Hopefully it hits the mail today. Been thinking about selling the Granite anyway.

ya got mine at 2pm. and they wont get any more of my money

ya got mine at 2pm. and they wont get any more of my money

According to USPS mine will be here Saturday.

As someone that LOVEs prime I too was frustrated that it took so long but I wouldn't write these guys off just from this. They should not have made the product available to purchase until they had the stock or until they had all the materials needed to create the stock. That said, I respect that they're an American manufacturer (in a industry dominated by overseas manufacturing). From what I've seen they do make some decent quality stuff and have for years. Maybe next time I'll wait until the item is actually on ebay or available for my LHS to order rather than ordering directly.

That's just my take. Hopefully the bumper awesome.

I don't do ebay anymore kinda a joke .and lhs owner is a real.,.,., online only for me

well mine got mine today/ wish bottom was more Flush .o well

Last edited:
I hope to see senton 4x4 parts since iv snapped a couple stockers into 3 pieces

I'm not sure about any lies. I'm also not sure why you haven't received a reply, perhaps the email is wrong. Send me a private message and we'll get this squared away. :)

I' having pretty much the same issue. I ripped my factory outcast bumper off about 2 weeks ago. My lhs has made multiple emails and phone calls to t bone racing with no response. Pretty bad my lhs is having a hard time getting in contact with the company and they are classified as vendors so I can only imagine how hard it is to get in contact if you are just a customer.

yea they don't answer the phone out there at all. ive called multiple times and same with email.

same here. iam having the same issues with tboltusa for pit bike parts no one calls u back.or pick up the phone or email.

I guess no senton 4x4 parts. Bummer been trying to hold off and make the busted stock one work in hopes for some tbr skids.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back