Talion t bone racing talion front bumper for kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man, I saw your title and came in to say I just ordered front and rear bumpers and the Mud flaps for mine, today. I got the red ones, which should look pretty sweet wit the red body.

unless they came out with a v2 front bumper I hated mine, no good for jumping broke mine in half, got a new one same problem, now it sets in a drawer. it sticks out along ways and acts like a shovel when it lands nose first off a jump.

unless they came out with a v2 front bumper I hated mine, no good for jumping broke mine in half, got a new one same problem, now it sets in a drawer. it sticks out along ways and acts like a shovel when it lands nose first off a jump.

Yeah thats whats been happening to my t bone bumper also.

I hacked mine down into a little tiny front bumper and It's just right...Just enough to protect the front suspension pin area and front of the chassis. I also heated it a little and curled it back. I may have removed 70% of the original bumper with a Dermal tool . I decided to do this because ..... first day driving with the new bumper... I tore my T-Bone bumper down and out of the screw within a few seconds of it being used. I notice a few people zip-tie it to the front shock tower to stop it from being pulled down and under the vehicle.

I just called and swapped my order to a Talion bumper. They did say there is a V2 of the Kraton Bumper, but the only change was the width. It was made to be shorter so the wheels would not hit. There was no change to the up-kick. There is also going to be a new Basher version of the Kraton bumper coming out, in a couple of weeks. It will have a steeper up-kick and will be shorter/smaller than the Thrasher version we all have.

Hi, i just installed the rear bumper on the front. It is very thick and not as ugly as the normal front bumper.
I'll test it tommorrow

Is that the kraton rear bumper? I like the way that looks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back