SOLD / FOUND T-Bone Racing TBR Wide Basher Front Bumper - ARRMA Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
TBR Wide Basher Front Bumper - ARRMA Talion , Brand new , opened the package , installed but never ran. Will do $30 Shipped in the U.S. Only via Paypal . Pm if interested - ty

Are you interested in any trades? I have a bunch of replacement parts, as well as some electronics.

You don't happen to be looking for a different bumper?
I am open to a different bumper , i was going to look after this was sold , to be honest i just don't like the big bulky look of this bumper once i got it on. I thought by purchasing the Talion version it would be smaller but its almost the same size on my Kraton.

I am open to a different bumper , i was going to look after this was sold , to be honest i just don't like the big bulky look of this bumper once i got it on. I thought by purchasing the Talion version it would be smaller but its almost the same size on my Kraton.
OK, I have a kraton bumper that is still new that I haven't put on my outcast yet. But it is even bigger than the talion bumper.

OK, I have a kraton bumper that is still new that I haven't put on my outcast yet. But it is even bigger than the talion bumper.
That is the original bumper i was going to get but went Talion due to size , its just a ugly bumper imo but prob works great.

Sorry all i have to take this down for now , i cannot find my stock bumper so until that time this is no longer for sale - i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back