T-Bone Racing won't answer e-mails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izzy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Raider
  3. Talion
Anyone else having trouble with t bone racing not returning e-mails. Order some parts in early December received them late December,one part came in wrong. Tried to e-mail right away to let them know (several times) still no response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Seems to be a recurring trend with them.. the only time I've been able to get ahold of them for anything was through the Ebay message systems..

Seems to be a recurring trend with them.. the only time I've been able to get ahold of them for anything was through the Ebay message systems..
Thanks I bought all the parts through Amazon, no help from them?
My last order from them took over 2 weeks to arrive. ?‍♂️
This week coming will be 3 weeks!?

Thanks I bought all the parts through Amazon, no help from them?

This week coming will be 3 weeks!?

Sorry to hear that man... its definitely sad they wont even respond to people..

Anyone else having trouble with t bone racing not returning e-mails. Order some parts in early December received them late December,one part came in wrong. Tried to e-mail right away to let them know (several times) still no response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure if you have an Instagram account, but a dm there will get you a quicker response. Only one person handles the admin in the office, and I guarantee that he's usually overwhelmed. He will reply eventually.

Not sure if you have an Instagram account, but a dm there will get you a quicker response. Only one person handles the admin in the office, and I guarantee that he's usually overwhelmed. He will reply eventually.
No sir I do not,just old school e-mails,phone or usps! Thanks

No sir I do not,just old school e-mails,phone or usps! Thanks

I ordered some guards for my Mojave on the 22 of December and I think they showed up in just under three weeks time.....too long to wait.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I really like the Tbone designs and plastics quality and I often imagine how awesome they would be if they could deliver sooner and communicated more to the guys that support. I've eagerly spent quite a bit with them and wish to continue.

I've mentioned before that when I order Tbone parts from EBAY, they get em to me on time but they don't offer as much selection there. Accountability is motivational and EBAY does well in this department with guarantees. Also I use PayPal which can take forever to rectify but does do well in getting folk's attention.

Ive ordered quite a bit from them lately and have also noticed a delay in shipping, and responding to messages. They told me they were slammed for the Holidays and are just now catching up. Im thinking maybe they need to hire some more people possibly?

@Izzy I have an Instagram account and have sent them a link to the post. Hope it works out for you. We're all busy during holidays and maybe it slipped through the cracks.

1579405067685.png

@Izzy I have an Instagram account and have sent them a link to the post. Hope it works out for you. We're all busy during holidays and maybe it slipped through the cracks.

View attachment 61446
Thank you for your help I really appreciate!
Ive ordered quite a bit from them lately and have also noticed a delay in shipping, and responding to messages. They told me they were slammed for the Holidays and are just now catching up. Im thinking maybe they need to hire some more people possibly?
Your right that would help.

Wonder what happen,why there not any longer?
Same reason as all the vendors and manufacturers. They don't do forums. Facebook and Instagram only. They all try at one time or another, but disappear soon after. Hopefully they will reply to @crimsonfancy on Instagram soon, and get on the way to sorting you out.

Thanks brother, I really appreciate all the help from all you guys on the forum. Nothing better??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back