Kraton T-Bone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownjr

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hopefully posting this does not break any forum rules...I recently ordered and received TBR XV4 2.0 front bumper. The issue is I can not get the holes to align with my M2C Chasis. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried calling and emailing Tbone with no success(is that there normal customer service)?

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_114022.jpg
    IMG_20200628_114022.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20200628_114013.jpg
    IMG_20200628_114013.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20200628_113938.jpg
    IMG_20200628_113938.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 94
The two front holes are supposed to screw into that block that screws into the suspension mount

I had the same issue fitting the thrasher bumper to my outcast. The holes didn't line up so i drilled new ones. Its odd as i thought the outcast and kraton were the same.

The two front holes are supposed to screw into that block that screws into the suspension mount
Thx, for the response I am aware of that but they are not lining up. I will drill holes. Thx
Sadly that is their service. I just go and drive to their facility and do a knocknpop kinda deal.
Ok, nice that you live close. I personally will not be ordering again from there. Will try the competition next time.

Hopefully posting this does not break any forum rules...I recently ordered and received TBR XV4 2.0 front bumper. The issue is I can not get the holes to align with my M2C Chasis. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried calling and emailing Tbone with no success(is that there normal customer service)?

Here is how the holes should line up:
1593556110438.png

1593556136574.png

Thx, I have no problem drilling and installing just did not realize that it did not come sized correctly.
if the holes don't line up as i shown, then they sent you the wrong bumper. it absolutely should bolt right on.

you understand the wider set holes go into the delrin piece attached to front of diff, not into chassis.

if the holes don't line up as i shown, then they sent you the wrong bumper. it absolutely should bolt right on.

you understand the wider set holes go into the delrin piece attached to front of diff, not into chassis.
Yeah well they sent me the wrong Thrasher bumper kraton/ Outkast. It's not really worth sending back to a company that won't even respond to you. Thinking about it I'm kind of glad I didn't even waste my time trying to. the bumper is still rock solid it's taking a beating and really is durable

Is there any part number printed on your package? The right path number for the Kraton should be 10075 of I'm not wrong.
States that it fits V4 Kraton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-232657.png
    Screenshot_20200630-232657.png
    555.8 KB · Views: 58
I installed this one on my Kraton v4 (default chassis) and it definitely fits nicely, so the question is: did they send you the right part?
If you got a 10075 and it doesn't fit then something else must be wrong.

The bumper itself isn't the issue.. it's the top plate where the issue lies... remove the top plate.. the holes in the bumper should now line up with everything underneath..

After that you will need to get creative with the top plate.. start by screwing it into the pin retaining block.. then work from there...sometimes you can just pry the bumper back towards the top plate, install the screw and nut, then blast it all with a heat gun to get it to relax a little bit..

You can also use a longer screw and put a round spacer between the top plate and the bumper.. ?.. I don't blame you for not going back to them.. I've broken every bumper I have ever bought from them.. I don't shop there anymore myself, after the 3s/4s shanninigans I just couldn't help but not recommend them...✌

I installed this one on my Kraton v4 (default chassis) and it definitely fits nicely, so the question is: did they send you the right part?
If you got a 10075 and it doesn't fit then something else must be wrong.
I am pretty sure I am not installing incorrectly and know how to make it work out. I was more of less concerned about customer support. Mistakes happen from every company and yours may have worked out perfectly but mine is not. I received part 100751. Don't know if you just missed the last digit on your post.

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_110641.jpg
    IMG_20200701_110641.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 47
Interesting thing is the discription states it fits "all" arrma kraton models.

So guys my question to be answered is are the mounting holes for the bumpers different from v1-v4 kraton/ outcast?
Thanks

I am pretty sure I am not installing incorrectly and know how to make it work out. I was more of less concerned about customer support. Mistakes happen from every company and yours may have worked out perfectly but mine is not. I received part 100751. Don't know if you just missed the last digit on your post.

It's just simply not heat formed correctly or it relaxed back after the process.. nothing more.. ✌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back