Kraton T-Bone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered several things, with very very little success. Wheelie bars are complete garbage, and the only basher bumper to hold up, or even fit good is for the outcast 4s....its strong. Their service is non existent, so don't bother. I'm done to with them, and would it hurt to send a diagram of instruction with the parts....here's you bag of parts, may the force be with you.

I wonder (but don’t really care) if they have a patent on their bumpers? Anyone with basic power tool knowledge and a hardware store nearby could make one easily, it’s a couple chunks of metal with a few holes drilled and some bends, not exactly rocket science.

It doesn't matter about a patent if you make it for yourself, and don't sell it. You can literally buy the sheets of astic they use from eBay, and with a heat gun, can make anything they do. I've done it. Some trial and error learning, but not difficult to do. I've made a few speed run bumpers, a GPS platform that mounts under the car in the rear and sticks out the back, and a servo mount.

It doesn't matter about a patent if you make it for yourself, and don't sell it. You can literally buy the sheets of astic they use from eBay, and with a heat gun, can make anything they do. I've done it. Some trial and error learning, but not difficult to do. I've made a few speed run bumpers, a GPS platform that mounts under the car in the rear and sticks out the back, and a servo mount.
They’re plastic? ? now for sure I’m making one myself, admittedly a spring steel bumper on a 3s truck is beyond overkill, but it’ll look good.

I'm in the same boat. Crap service so I won't do anymore biz with them. I'm going to try making pieces myself. It blows me away that emails can't be returned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back