Senton T-Bone rear bumper screws fell out - NEED SIZE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Vylan

If you're in control, you're not going fast enough
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
I purchased the front and rear T-Bone bumpers for my Senton 4x4 3S BLX.
https://tboneracing.net/collections/arrma/products/10080-tbr-xv4-rear-bumper-arrma-senton-4x4-mega

I notice today the rear bumper was loose. It turns out the two screws shown in the attached photo were missing. I need the size of these screws, and hopefully where I can purchase them.
I'm assuming it is this style --> BUTTON HEAD HEX MACHINE SCREW

tbone-senton-rear-bumper.jpeg

Yes they are button head and I am assuming they are m3 like the kraton front bumper. I am not sure on the length.
M3, okay... maybe 10mm long? I'll measure the depth of the two pieces of plastic.
I was thinking they might be M4 as the diameter seems like the bigger of the two sizes used throughout the various parts of the Senton.

M3, okay... maybe 10mm long? I'll measure the depth of the two pieces of plastic.
I was thinking they might be M4 as the diameter seems like the bigger of the two sizes used throughout the various parts of the Senton.
I'm not positive I don't own a Senton But I know they are button heads for sure, and for the kraton atleast they are m3 or the smaller diameter screws,.

My brother and I have the same bumper in our Senton and we both lost the same screws after a bash session. Those screws were M4. However, replacing the screw didn’t fix the issue because the brace got stripped. We ended up using a flat head screw in the chassis side and secure it with a nut on the outer side.

You can use whatever head you want. I prefer socket head screws where I can use them. They usually use a larger hex, meaning less stripped heads. You don’t want to use them on exposed under sides, where they can snag, but anywhere else you would use a pan head, you can usually use a socket head. ??

My brother and I have the same bumper in our Senton and we both lost the same screws after a bash session. Those screws were M4. However, replacing the screw didn’t fix the issue because the brace got stripped. We ended up using a flat head screw in the chassis side and secure it with a nut on the outer side.
Perfect solution. I'm going to do that. It's a bit of an odd design since it seems like it can either be a single unit or at minimum not use a short screw to fasten.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back