Kraton T-Bone Rear with wheelie Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montenegro1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Is anyone running the TBR basher rear bumper with the TBR wheelie bar? I installed the wheelie bar first and it doesn't appear I need it.

Thoughts/any words of wisdom?

Thanks

Is anyone running the TBR basher rear bumper with the TBR wheelie bar? I installed the wheelie bar first and it doesn't appear I need it.

Thoughts/any words of wisdom?

Thanks
Sorry this is for V3 Kraton

Kind of odd that it's different from the one I got for my outcast. I thought the front/rear of these trucks (kraton/talion/outcast) were all pretty much the same. Other than shorter/taller towers and a longer chassis... at least regarding the bulkheads/arms/diffs, where this thing would bolt on.

I had issues with the one on my outcast ripping screws out of the diff case, which then caused me to chooch a diff. The last time I had it apart, what threads it grabbed onto came out, the piece that screws to the top of the diff case. So, I removed the block they have, removed the sway bar (was removing that anyway), drilled the upper diff cap holes through all the way and ran long ass screws. Then used the sway bar screw holes for the little support piece to the wheelie bar. Now there's way less leverage on the two screws holding the top of the diff cap.

Totally hack, but still lets me run their wheelie bar/skid with more support without putting all the strain on the two diff cap screws.
2018-0921-Outcast-TBWheelieBar-Mount01.jpg

Hopefully I won't need to go through that much trouble.

More than likely I will be sending the bumper back since I can't use it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back