Big Rock T-Bone Redesigned Rear Bumper/Wheelie Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
It’ll fit just fine on both the granite and big rock

Hopefully someone get it and does a review. I'd like to hear how it performs. It's definitely a much better design.

The wheelie bar looks a little too high and too close to the body. Looks like you will be able to back flip. T-bone bumpers are not adjustable which is a good and bad thing. The T-bone wheelie bars I like are the ones that stick a little further out from the body they have a good amount of flex and less height on wheelies.

The wheelie bar looks a little too high and too close to the body. Looks like you will be able to back flip. T-bone bumpers are not adjustable which is a good and bad thing. The T-bone wheelie bars I like are the ones that stick a little further out from the body they have a good amount of flex and less height on wheelies.

There other option is a single wheel that does Jack Schitt :D

https://tboneracing.net/collections/big-rock-3s-blx/products/10096-tbr-wheelie-bar-arrma-big-rock-3s

Has anyone tried this or is planning to try it? Do you think it would fit the Granite? They don't have it listed for Granite, just the BRCC. Maybe they are trying to get rid of the old (useless) design before they list it for the Granite. It should fit it, right?

I did this a couple weeks ago on my sons Granite. I used the original Tbone rear Granite bumper and used the wheelie bar from Tbone for my wife’s Talion. From what I’ve read from other Arrma blogs, that new one from will fit on the Granite.

Attachments

• 518FC25B-57F0-44C5-87F5-25762061C635.jpeg
    518FC25B-57F0-44C5-87F5-25762061C635.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 7EA5D8C3-AEAD-486E-A965-B6E9E404B285.jpeg
    7EA5D8C3-AEAD-486E-A965-B6E9E404B285.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 79
There other option is a single wheel that does Jack Schitt :D

I think that single wheel actually does more harm then good. Complete waste. My setup probably won’t be ideal either because it’s so close to the body but the good news is my son should be able to beat the crap out of it without having to worry about snaping the bumper off.

It fits the Granite4x4 blx. I think there is a design flaw. There screw holes when the bumper bends for hinge pin block. Mine is starting to crack.
IMG_20190201_133338.jpg
IMG_20190201_133351.jpg

Hey bicketybam
I just bought 1 of these BRCC bumpers 2 day ago from T-Bone website so when it arrives I'll put it own my BRCC take a pic &
give the dimensions overall and hole positions with measurements! hope will help as I Do Not do Video !! Hahaha!! : )

OK so I’ve just bought and fitted these. I’ve not had a chance to use the front bumper in anger although it does seem to offer more protection than stock.

The wheelie bar sucks though. It basically doesn’t work. My truck just keeps back flipping. It doesn’t actually stop it going over at all.

Not only that after 5 minutes of trying to do wheelies without backflipping one of the wheels came off.

This is the first T Bone stuff I’ve seen but they are obviously a small cottage industry type outfit. There doesn’t seem to be any care or concern for doing things properly. No instructions but I managed to find an official you tube video. The guy basically made a pretty big error fitting it and couldn’t even be bothered to re-record the video. If that is there attitude to marketing I’m not sure there attitude to product design and quality control will be any better.

OK so I’ve just bought and fitted these. I’ve not had a chance to use the front bumper in anger although it does seem to offer more protection than stock.

The wheelie bar sucks though. It basically doesn’t work. My truck just keeps back flipping. It doesn’t actually stop it going over at all.

Not only that after 5 minutes of trying to do wheelies without backflipping one of the wheels came off.

This is the first T Bone stuff I’ve seen but they are obviously a small cottage industry type outfit. There doesn’t seem to be any care or concern for doing things properly. No instructions but I managed to find an official you tube video. The guy basically made a pretty big error fitting it and couldn’t even be bothered to re-record the video. If that is there attitude to marketing I’m not sure there attitude to product design and quality control will be any better.
They are a very polarizing on this forum. I have 7 of their bumpers two of their wheelie bumpers. The wheelie bumpers on my 6s rigs will not hold the truck down. It’s just how it is, you have to control it with the throttle. I actually bent mine up and added new holes to pull them up even further for better protection.
When I break something I just take a pic, email it to them and they get me a new part or bumper in a few days to a week. As for the instructions, yeah, they aren’t the best but been able to figure them out.

I have one of these on my sons senton turned brcc.
seems plenty strong but also had one wheel fall off within 1 pack, found it and the screw however.
I would buy it again, hasn't let me down other than the wheel incident.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back