t bone wheelie bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20160929_173759909.jpg
Worth it for wheelies all over the place... But not so much for bashing....

If the original or TB Wheely Bar not you're thing,-> DIY

Regards,
lonee

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 61
Is that the larger thrasher bumper? Does it get in the way at all? Just ordered my Nero and I'm trying to decide which one to order.

Yes it's the thrasher bumper, it was the only one available at the time. Sometimes you can hear ballooning front tires rub the bumper but that's about it. I will put them on all of my RCs going forward. I have one on my XMaxx as well.

Yes it's the thrasher bumper, it was the only one available at the time. Sometimes you can hear ballooning front tires rub the bumper but that's about it. I will put them on all of my RCs going forward. I have one on my XMaxx as well.

Awesome thank you so much for the response!

TBones on all my Arrmas....Kraton V2, Nero & Fazon....Only stock one Ive kept is the OutCast....

Attachments

• IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 51
View attachment 4673 Worth it for wheelies all over the place... But not so much for bashing....

Okay, that the second pic I've seen with directional tires installed backwards. When you order pre-glued sets, do they come with a left and a right, or a front and a back? I would hate to order a new set of four and have to try and un-glue two of them and flip them. Or, am I missing something? Is there a reason the back tire is on backwards?

Okay, that the second pic I've seen with directional tires installed backwards. When you order pre-glued sets, do they come with a left and a right, or a front and a back? I would hate to order a new set of four and have to try and un-glue two of them and flip them. Or, am I missing something? Is there a reason the back tire is on backwards?
The MT TIRES don't have any directionals - neither do the backflips.

I might start intentionally putting all my directional tires on backwards as my staple. "Messing with people's OCD since 2017".

Lol

I mean - honestly I'd beg anyone to actually notice the driving dynamic differences between the "right way" and the "wrong way".

And if you buy a set of 2 premounts from proline or wherever, there should be one for each side.

Good eye!
No reason other than rushing around with a new truck and a ton of new parts to install and get some photos before picking the kids up at school. Prior to actual bashing the wheels were changed over two more times..... To SRC terrain crushers and back to the Big Joe's all on the correct sides/directions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back