T2T brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadson26

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. Talion
I have been looking into a T2T brace for my v3 talion. I was looking at the Tbone racing one but it is only for the v4 and I believe the v1 and 2. My question is will the T-bone v4 t2t brace fit the v3, and if not what is a good t2t brace I can get for my v3 talion? I do have the M2C chassis which I love. Another question is what are some good chassis braces? I seen the hot racing ones. Just not sure if they would be good. Thank you guys for your time in advance.

If you have m2c, no t2t needed. I have a v4 and never put it back after a chassis swap(m2c). Stay away from anything gpm. Hr are good, I have those and no problems. I am waiting for jbir to make more. I beat the snot out of my rigs. M2c is the way to go for big air. Bad about tower brace is you land on the front and both rear and front break. With none, just the one you land on.

If you have m2c, no t2t needed. I have a v4 and never put it back after a chassis swap(m2c). Stay away from anything gpm. Hr are good, I have those and no problems. I am waiting for jbir to make more. I beat the snot out of my rigs. M2c is the way to go for big air. Bad about tower brace is you land on the front and both rear and front break. With none, just the one you land on.
I noticed that M2C has chassis braces for the Kraton ( believe the v4 ) do you think it would fit the talion v3 or no?

Like said above, if you have a M2C chassis, no T2T needed. Save that $ for something else.

So pretty much no need for upgrading the chassis braces? Not the T2T. On a different topic which bearings do you recommend for a lot of jumping and dirt and grass bashing?

I would still upgrade the f and rear chassis braces. Fasr Eddie's is a good brand of bearings, there are others like Jims, Avid, Boca.

Last edited:
So pretty much no need for upgrading the chassis braces? Not the T2T. On a different topic which bearings do you recommend for a lot of jumping and dirt and grass bashing?
There's a ton of info on these two topics already. With the M2C you should still use metal chassis braces. HR, Voltage, GKA, CRCU and others, make excellent ones. T2T's can help, but can also be destructive. Towers get bent and gear boxes get snapped apart from a brace that connects the two towers. It all depends on how you drive. Get the new chassis and the braces and give it a go. Skip the T2T unless you know how to build a custom one that won't have the adverse affects I mentioned. For bearings, Fast Eddy, Jim's Bearings and Avid all make complete sets.

I noticed that M2C has chassis braces for the Kraton ( believe the v4 ) do you think it would fit the talion v3 or no?
No.Talion are longer. But the rear tower brace will work. These are great and keep your diff case safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back