Talion Taco Thursday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tw3ak3d

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
Well, made it over a year without bending a shock tower. One weak landing on my wing broke the mount, diff case and turned my tower into a taco. Probably going to give the Basherqueen ones a shot.

20201119_164104.jpg

20201119_164116.jpg

Did the same thing with the front tower and replaced it with m2c racing. They shipped super fast too

Did the same thing with the front tower and replaced it with m2c racing. They shipped super fast too
That's probably the route I'm going since Basherqueen doesn't seem to make a rear tower for the Talion

That's probably the route I'm going since Basherqueen doesn't seem to make a rear tower for the Talion
Going to do the same with the other tower whenever that bends. I drove full speed on road into a 4"x4" mailbox post. Turned my front tower into a taco

Damn I thought Clinton won the election and the Taco Trucks were a real thing!

Going to do the same with the other tower whenever that bends. I drove full speed on road into a 4"x4" mailbox post. Turned my front tower into a taco
Sad thing was it was a soft landing, 3 feet up on grass. Must have hit it just right

If someone is on a tight budget, those shock towers can be easily straightened in a vise or just with a hammer and a block of wood. You can at least drive while waiting on the new blingbling towers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back